240     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.8K     5 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 791     0 

The seemingly terminal decline of Tim Hortons

Right down to the "it's happiness at the touch of a button."

That's so dystopian.

What does it do, deliver a shock through electrodes stuck in the pleasure centres of the brain? Because I am not sure how Tim Horton's food delivers "happiness" - it's Victory gin.

AoD

You’re right, eight years ago. How long would the LEDs last in this card?

Gawd, that women’s voice is better suited for Branch Davidian death cult recruitment.
There's a TV commercial going around for Sensodyne or one of those sensitive teeth/guns toothpastes. Her voice alone makes me want to either rip our my own teeth or shove a fork in my ears to make it stop.

There's a TV commercial going around for Sensodyne or one of those sensitive teeth/guns toothpastes. Her voice alone makes me want to either rip our my own teeth or shove a fork in my ears to make it stop.
Haha, what's a commercial? ;)

I don't watch cable.

Tim's coffee creamers now available in grocery stores!

I thought it was Beaverton...

AoD

Just a thought here, but maybe we should keep Tim's confined to its own thread; I really feel restaurant threads should be reserved to places that serve something edible.

:p
WOW! You're way behind the times! Tim Horton's has some pretty good food in 2023.
Real eggs and all! If you have not tried their food lately, you shouldn't make comments like that.
If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people who hear the words "Tim Horton's" and no matter what they do or how they do it, that someone still thinks it's garbage.

WOW! You're way behind the times! Tim Horton's has some pretty good food in 2023.
Real eggs and all! If you have not tried their food lately, you shouldn't make comments like that.
If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people who hear the words "Tim Horton's" and no matter what they do or how they do it, that someone still thinks it's garbage.
Surely this is sarcasm.

I tried the chocolate dip donut creamer and it is actually decent 😅

No. I am actually quite serious. I like Tim Hortons in 2023.
They're not going to be gourmet food, but they are trying their best, and deserve fair credit for their effort...real egg and all.
I am a bit of a food snob, but not totally. I like a lot of fast food, but have never eaten anything at Tim Hortons that I thought was good other than doughnuts.

Back