News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.5K     5 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 660     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.3K     1 

Skyline from the west

l

Toronto from Port Credit in Mississauga. Taken by Flipkeat through Flickr on January 7th, 2009.

Attachments

• Toronto Skyline.jpg
    Toronto Skyline.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
Yup there we go. Thanks for re-posting that Grey. It's a great view of the city no doubt. Couldn't pass up on this one!

Fashion District lofts seem to have killer views in this direction. Found this on MLS:

c15367746ea2.jpg

We need to find someone who owns a unit there!

has anyone ever been to the balcony facing west at dragon city (spadina and dundas)? ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING. a wonderful view of yorkville, u of t, and the rest of our skyline. holy cow. i'll try to get up there soon and take a picture, but everyone here should go check it out...and have delicious chinese food while you're at it.

has anyone ever been to the balcony facing west at dragon city (spadina and dundas)? ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING. a wonderful view of yorkville, u of t, and the rest of our skyline. holy cow. i'll try to get up there soon and take a picture, but everyone here should go check it out...and have delicious chinese food while you're at it.

I have a couple of friends who have apartments at 666 Spadina. Very similar views... they're fantastic.

Ditto for Robarts, if you can get up into the stacks. In the points of the floors you essentially have a perfectly unobstructed 180 degree view

i have that shot on my computer, it's beautiful. i believe the original also had cityplace in it though. if you guys like, i can post it but i do not know the author is.

I dont know what you mean by original but I posted 3 images taken from this spot previously. all of them are my own photos... the only one that had City Place in it was a panorama.

Back