693     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 606     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 747     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why it even matters, aside for being one more or less lie Doug has told. His wife could have a Jewish mother and he and his brother still be bigots.

Oh it matters.

Just an FYI, I have pulled all of this great work together into a digestible piece and sent it to a reporter who is now looking through the info. If it sees the light of day, another story broken here first.

So we're back to live boy/dead girl I suppose. Sigh.

Remember all the baggage Rob had? It took the Big C to get him off the mayoral ticket.

And if Doug had not been available as pinch hitter? My guess is that Rob would have stayed on the ticket. Camping from his cancer bed.

I guess now we can only speculate on that.

Last edited:
W_p: Italian; D__o: Spanish. At least that's the way racists used to use them in the UK when I was growing up and it was fine to say those words on tv.

Actually, WOP as in With Out Passport which no sense to me since a lot of people entered Ellis island at that time.

(I know I'm niggling but I kinda feel left out at the moment.)

Nothing. I was born and raised in Toronto. This is my city and I'm not going to be run out of town by some conglomerate of fools who know nothing about this city beyond their property tax statement and how long it takes them to drive to work. People like the Fords and their dumb-downed politics will come and go. I'll still be here.

Well put.

Actually, WOP as in With Out Passport which no sense to me since a lot of people entered Ellis island at that time.

(I know I'm niggling but I kinda feel left out at the moment.)

I thinkthe WithOut Passport thing has been debunked, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back