5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 705     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering about this: if the situation looks too bleak, whether the Fords will manufacture some kind of crisis to set up a "Saint Rob" narrative ("I tried, folks, I really tried---I worked too hard for you"), kicking the can down the road to 2018, rather than just seeing him crushed at the polls.

View attachment 32349

Last edited:
"He's hiding here? I'ma hide here!"

1297601895819_ORIGINAL.jpg

Ford seems frustrated this am

Last night, too. That's why I wanted to see the vid. He's got to be on some kind of sedative/painkiller. Or is he really this foggy? Whad'ya say, Jimmi? Any neighbourhood gossip? Is his recent behaviour out of step with the past? Is this just what a sober Rob boils down to?

Last edited:
During his exchange with Royson James, at the 22:38 mark Ford sounds like he's speaking a bit of Jamaican Patois. He says his name a few times, one time is rather Patois-like and then he abruptly says it once more in his regular voice.

I was thinking the exact same thing. He was about to go there, then bit his tongue. Smart move on Rob's part.

Rob`s anger and hostility are just bubbling away... waiting for the perfect opportunity. A severe beat down of a reporter, perhaps.

Rob`s anger and hostility are just bubbling away... waiting for the perfect opportunity. A severe beat down of a reporter, perhaps.

That seems inevitable at this point. He already yells to get his point across.

Also, how did the IHTWOMRF people react to the Nanos poll?

Last night, too. That's why I wanted to see the vid. He's got to be on some kind of sedative/painkiller. Or is he really this foggy? Whad'ya say, Jimmi? Any neighbourhood gossip? Is his recent behaviour out of step with the past? Is this just what a sober Rob boils down to?

This is clearly the frustration of a man who reads prepared speeches and has no insight to even make up a decent answer on the spot. He is simply dumb. That that's frustrating to him so he leaves. Maybe you're perfect...;)

As election day nears, and the polls keep coming in, watching the brothers react in their own special ways will be popcorn worthy.

Also, isn't September 12th the last day for Ford to jump back into the Ward 2 race?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back