465     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 506     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 512     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is clearly the frustration of a man who reads prepared speeches and has no insight to even make up a decent answer on the spot. He is simply dumb. That that's frustrating to him so he leaves. Maybe you're perfect...;)

LeDrew asked how Ford planned to get a tunnel across the Don Valley. Ford ignored him and talked about how he has always supported subways.

As election day nears, and the polls keep coming in, watching the brothers react in their own special ways will be popcorn worthy.

Also, isn't September 12th the last day for Ford to jump back into the Ward 2 race?

Yes, but the Mikey resign for Uncle Rob scenario post-election is not implausible. Let's not think about how much that byelection would cost taxpayers, because you can't put a price on democracy apparently (especially when it's gamed by his family).

AoD

This is clearly the frustration of a man who reads prepared speeches and has no insight to even make up a decent answer on the spot. He is simply dumb. That that's frustrating to him so he leaves. Maybe you're perfect...;)

Well, maybe I am. Hadn't thought about much. Not that I need to. :cool:

LeDrew asked how Ford planned to get a tunnel across the Don Valley. Ford ignored him and talked about how he has always supported subways.

Is there vid of that interview? Sounds like it was pretty grim.

It's not surprising that he's like this (this stupid) but at the same time it still surprises me ya know?

Totally Agree

I've been wondering about this: if the situation looks too bleak, whether the Fords will manufacture some kind of crisis to set up a "Saint Rob" narrative ("I tried, folks, I really tried---I worked too hard for you"), kicking the can down the road to 2018, rather than just seeing him crushed at the polls.

I can see them manufacturing a heart attack or something along those lines. He's so red faced that I'm certain he must have high blood pressure. In fact, I log onto twitter each morning half expecting to hear that he's had a MI. When this happens, be it either real or fabricated, RoFo will then run in Ward 2 where Mikey is keeping the seat warm for him. Just a hypothesis.

However, little do they realize that Andray Domise is going to win in ward 2 hands down.

Tell me about it. Man. You have to sweat a lot for this to happen.

I'm trying to figure out the tie thing. Is it possible that the sweat was dripping off his face onto his tie? Can sweat even soak that far into a tie? Whatever, that's a lot of sweat. When I first saw the photo, I thought it looked like someone had peed on him.

I'm trying to figure out the tie thing. Is it possible that the sweat was dripping off his face onto his tie? Can sweat even soak that far into a tie? Whatever, that's a lot of sweat. When I first saw the photo, I thought it looked like someone had peed on him.

Looks like it was dripping down the collar into the knot and went from there.

Are we actually discussing the gory details of Rob Ford's sweat? You know you've reached rock bottom, when Ford's sweat takes centre stage. Oh how I miss the Miller years.

the uncropped photo:

Ford running.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ohnUhJK.jpg
http://www.reddit.com/r/photoshopbattles/comments/2fdiw5/psbattle_toronto_mayor_rob_ford_sprinting/

Attachments

• Ford running.jpg
    Ford running.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,100
I can see them manufacturing a heart attack or something along those lines. He's so red faced that I'm certain he must have high blood pressure.

I don't think they're going to fake a heart attack or anything like that. No, if it happens it'll just be some vague "doctor's recommendation" that he slow down, maybe connected to his obvious physical health issues or maybe to his "addiction recovery process." Whatever plays for sympathy, skates just this side of plausible deniability, and doesn't require Ford to actually change anything about his behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back