177     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 803     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 542     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would go through a detox first - I don't know about Hazelton but treatment centres that don't have detoxes themselves require people to be substance free for about 72 hours. Ford will be doing detox right now - usually involves rehydration and benzos if necessary.

Yes - Hazelton requires the 72 hour period to be achieved before entering. They also of course test you while you are in there to make sure you aren't cheating.

Dennis Morris was quoted as saying that the rehab was close to Timbuktu (no joke). His vagueness is totally not suspicious at all.
Screen Shot 2014-05-02 at 1.45.41 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-02 at 1.45.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-02 at 1.45.41 PM.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 790
You think Ford is well endowed? It'd look pretty funny if, in comparison with his giant body, he had a tiny little pecker.

Obese men... especially morbidly obese men... struggle with issues with the fat in fact 'enveloping' their peckers... google some images..

He may be in the Chicago area - but, the reality is they could have stashed him anywhere.

They are probably trying to get him through the 72 hour detox period in Chicago then send him on to Minnesota. Hazelton is in the middle of nowhere so...

Someone on a Toronto Sun board commented that CNN claimed he was admitted to Hazelden. There is one in Chicago, but the poster though he was in the one in Minnesota. Haven't heard it anywhere else though, so take with more than a grain of salt.

Could be that's the final destination. Hole him up in Dougie's Chicago place and when the 72 hours is done, move him to Minnesota. Keeps the media eye in Chicago.

DAMN, themarc beat me to it.

Not sure how to start this, but it’s something I’ve been thinking about with regard to Ford’s relation to booze and self-destructive behavior. A lot of people engage in a wide range of such behaviors, but for many, alcohol is the key that opens the gates to those other paths of self-destruction. If a gate is closed (to getting high, screwing a friend’s wife, etc.), the path isn’t taken. But raise the blood alcohol level to some tipping point, and the gates swing wide open and we go racing down the first available path. It makes me wonder if there’s some truth to what Ford and those around him say, that it’s the booze that gets him in trouble. A drug of choice often unlocks gates to unsavory places and behaviors. I've never been in the grips of crack, and maybe ford has not gates left at all. I guess we'll see.

I'm alarmed that we're still discussing Rob Ford's genitals and not the new documents showing Rob Ford threatened city staff.

I'm alarmed that we're still discussing Rob Ford's genitals and not the new documents showing Rob Ford threatened city staff.

Yep. Like we needed more evidence to suggest that robbie is an entitled asshole who thinks it is his birthright to do whatever he wants.

I don't see how Ford can use his addiction as an excuse. Getting the guy was obviously something he'd thought about previously.

There are plenty of examples of rob being a complete asshole irrespective of alcohol. The guy is a knob and liquor just amplifies it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back