5.6K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 776     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people can watch "Two Girls, One Cup" then watching Ford and Lisi in some hard core, SM, man-on-man action, can't be all that shocking, can it? Bring on that video, I want to see it. And don't pretend like you all wouldn't watch it. lol I'm sure some might even find it stimulating.

You think Ford is well endowed? It'd look pretty funny if, in comparison with his giant body, he had a tiny little pecker.

The thing is, if Ford is actually using as much alcohol on a daily basis as was hinted at in the ITO (wherein a mickey can be consumed in one long swallow, while driving), can they even dry him out in 30 days? To have that level of alcohol tolerance, I'd imagine you wouldn't want to chop him off cold turkey or it could kill him

What are the odds Rob Ford comes back in a month having crash dieted and had gastric bypass surgery or something?

I can't see any ethical clinic risking any elective general anethstetic surgery with him until he's been clean for more than 30 days. Hell, lots of seriously obese folks angling for gastric bypass surgery are required to go on CPAP treatment for apnea before undergoing GA.

Someone's no doubt going to send in a tip eventually.

Someone on a Toronto Sun board commented that CNN claimed he was admitted to Hazelden. There is one in Chicago, but the poster though he was in the one in Minnesota. Haven't heard it anywhere else though, so take with more than a grain of salt.

The thing is, if Ford is actually using as much alcohol on a daily basis as was hinted at in the ITO (wherein a mickey can be consumed in one long swallow, while driving), can they even dry him out in 30 days? To have that level of alcohol tolerance, I'd imagine you wouldn't want to chop him off cold turkey or it could kill him

I can't see any ethical clinic risking any elective general anethstetic surgery with him until he's been clean for more than 30 days. Hell, lots of seriously obese folks angling for gastric bypass surgery are required to go on CPAP treatment for apnea before undergoing GA.

Someone on a Toronto Sun board commented that CNN claimed he was admitted to Hazelden. There is one in Chicago, but the poster though he was in the one in Minnesota. Haven't heard it anywhere else though, so take with more than a grain of salt.

I was thinking that Hazelden was the place he'd go. It is one of the best and they handle rich and famous types. It's also real easy get to get turfed out of there too... they don't care who you are. I know someone who went there - got turfed... it's not hard. It's not a one-on-one type place either, like "Dr. Drew" you are in the "General Population" and there are rules to be strictly followed. Lots of rules... and we know how this guy handles rules.

Let's say for the sake of argument that Ford resigned as mayor but stayed in the race and kept campaigning post-rehab. What would be the down side for him? His powers have been limited anyway, and he could officially campaign full time. Would Ford Nation turn against him, or would it bolster him as the scrappy underdog?

He would go through a detox first - I don't know about Hazelton but treatment centres that don't have detoxes themselves require people to be substance free for about 72 hours. Ford will be doing detox right now - usually involves rehydration and benzos if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back