47     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 322     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 388     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

The billion dollar claim is incredibly frustrating yet demonstrates the effectiveness of his simple messages.

I know quite a few people who aren't even partial to Ford that are under the impression that he did manage to save a lot of money and wants to help the poor.

Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.

When journalists try and debunk this claim, I wish they'd also factor in money he's wasted.

pattycakes:

Unfortunately, the dirty linen goes beyond arguably beyond family affairs. Ignorance and willful avoidance of hiring and other rules is precisely what go us MFP. What's it with these dysfuctional suburban families anyways?

AoD

This is clearly not the actions of a sane woman.Very sad. The whole family is totally screwed up.
What's sad is how there is clearly no "responsibility gene" in that family at all. A FAMILY criminal lawyer?WTF. Dianne must be a total weirdo or criminal overlord or both.
At this point a FoFam group sex tape would not shock me.

What's sad is how there is clearly no "responsibility gene" in that family at all. A FAMILY criminal lawyer?WTF. Dianne must be a total weirdo or criminal overlord or both.
Don't you have a family criminal lawyer? Must be nice to be perfect!

I got a gut feeling that she hides behind that motherly "oh I don't know anything" faux innocence while playing the matriarch, dowager empress role in the family.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back