683     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 861     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 622     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fact that she did 25 hours of community service... but she's not going to say what community or what service.

Just like Doug says he's donating his salary to charity...but we don't know if he has and to which charity.

KathyFord.jpg

Kathy Ford's pic in the Star article. The family resemblance is amazing. It's like Robbie in drag.

Attachments

• KathyFord.jpg
    KathyFord.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 756
strange, this tweet came up for me through search, but I can't find it on her page... mind you I don't like these "new style" twitter pages that don't let you expand the tweet to see the replies. Maybe I'm doing something wrong

Just click anywhere in the Tweet except one of the buttons! Any of the white space. It expands for me. Shows you favourites/retweets, and replies if there are any. Just tried it on my own profile page, on a search page, and on someone else's profile page.

Just click anywhere in the Tweet except one of the buttons! Any of the white space. It expands for me. Shows you favourites/retweets, and replies if there are any. Just tried it on my own profile page, on a search page, and on someone else's profile page.

for me it treats it like a link though... goes to another page showing all that. I want it to just expand (roll down) and roll back up without leaving the page. can still do it on old-style twitter profiles but not the new ones. :confused:

for me it treats it like a link though... goes to another page showing all that. I want it to just expand (roll down) and roll back up without leaving the page. can still do it on old-style twitter profiles but not the new ones. :confused:

Ah, yes, I see what you mean now. If I click my profile and then click "Tweets", that'll get me to the UI where it rolls down. If I just go to my profile and I click on a tweet, it navigates to a new page like a link as you said. Well, for me on Chrome you can shift-click and then it'll open it in a new window, then you can press Cmd-W (Mac) or Ctrl-W (Windows) to close it when you're done looking at it.

Awkward, but... growing pains I guess.

You can't charge a dead person. Just sayin'. (Yeah, I'm fueling the Ford-deadpool speculation.)

Speaking of which.

Clayton's Picks
1.Eli Wallach
2.Kirk Douglas
3.Zsa Zsa Gabor
4.Vera Lynn
5.Billy Graham
6.Al Molinaro
7.John Paul Stevens
8.Mae Young, 1923 - 2014
9.Don Rickles
10.Rob Ford
http://www.september29th.com/deadpool/

My dad did that when he stayed with us, but he was suffering from the early stages of Alzheimer's. (And he only took our's - every single day!) Never could understand that.

As for the community service, well, you know how long it took her two brothers to tape their one and only TV show...Based on that she probably did 200 hours and it was edited down to 25 :).

Last edited:
My dad did that when he stayed with us, but he was suffering from the early stages of Alzheimer's. (And he only took our's - every single day!) Never could understand that.

As for the community service, well, you know how long it took her two brothers to tape their one and only TV show...Based on that she probably did 200 hours and it was edited down to 25 :).

I wonder if she thinks working on Rob's campaign is community service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back