News   Jul 22, 2024
 355     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Until I see the video, I will never admit that it exists."
Wow, thanks for the support, brother! Even my closest buds and family members stopped denying the existence of the video once I copped to it. But here you are still fighting the good fight. I'm tearing up a bit. You're like that Japanese soldier who refused to surrender at the end of WW2 so he hunkered down in the jungle for 30 more years. Friggin awesome.

You got a job waiting for you at Deco anytime you want. Like Dougie always says, you can't teach loyalty.

This is gold.

Thanks, I'm Bumbaclot. I notice I get quite a few up votes from some of the dumber Ford Nation guys who somehow seem to think I'm sticking up for Ford.

Up votes from me too. :)
I wrote to one clueless guy: "Can't you tell that it's satire?", but then realized he probably doesn't know what that is!

Thanks again, guys. I'm taking a break until Monday with Bumbaclot, so don't look for any new stuff until then. I need to cleanse the palate.

Alex did work for a time in Toronto.
on december 6, 1966, on channel 6, at 6 pm, i was one of 4 kids from wilfrid laurier collegiate on cbc's "reach for the top" hosted by alex trebek, recorded in the studio on jarvis st

laurier won the game, and then alex announced, "okay, that was the rehearsal, let's do it again for real now," and with a new set of questions, we lost

Marginally OT, but I was quite fond of the background in the Doug Ford pic The Star published today with its story about Hudak's woes (Ford-related and otherwise):

doug_ford.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

It's like he knows the Star photog is laughing at him but he's not sure why, and that makes him even madder. Brilliant.

Thinking that RoFo makes the most of "transit time" between appointments - looooots of breathing room there, many unaccounted-for moments....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back