190     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 286     0 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 527     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marginally OT, but I was quite fond of the background in the Doug Ford pic The Star published today with its story about Hudak's woes (Ford-related and otherwise):

doug_ford.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

Anyone read the comments section in the Sun? That Bumbaclot character Ford parody guy is hilarious.

Thanks, I'm Bumbaclot. I notice I get quite a few up votes from some of the dumber Ford Nation guys who somehow seem to think I'm sticking up for Ford.

Thanks, I'm Bumbaclot. I notice I get quite a few up votes from some of the dumber Ford Nation guys who somehow seem to think I'm sticking up for Ford.

Haha! I upvoted the hell out of your posts. Fantastic job!

Did you guys see the poster who still doesn't think the video's real? What a dolt!

LOL, awesome job! You've gotten many up-votes from me, too. So where do you get your material? haha.

I detect a bit of Ricky from TPB in addition to Ford.

Yeah, I thanked him for his support (unless there's another guy I missed). I try to always thank the dumbest ones for their support.

And I get a lot of my material from HERE, of course. Including the wonderful avatar, which was posted in this thread a few days ago.

March 27, 2013 - (From wiretaps, p. 363-4) 1:16 pm. the document quotes Mr. Abdi as saying. SIAD: “Ya, he said I’ll give you $5,000 and a car, WTF is that?†Mr. Siad rejected the offer .
Did he really say "WTF" on the phone or is that the police way of censoring the F-word? Either way, funny.

Neil Flagg of I Hate The War on Rob Ford is also demanding to see the video before he'll admit it exists.

You have to be a straight up lunatic to think Gawker, the Star and Chief Blair are all in cahoots on a video that doesn't exist. These people somehow think poor Robbie was tricked into believing it exists, too -- tricked so completely that he told staff he knew where it was, tried to buy it, and finally admitted to doing exactly what the video supposedly shows him doing.

Well, either Ford was tricked -- or he's in on the conspiracy, too!

Last edited:
Yeah, I thanked him for his support (unless there's another guy I missed). I try to always thank the dumbest ones for their support.

And I get a lot of my material from HERE, of course. Including the wonderful avatar, which was posted in this thread a few days ago.

Brilliant. I actually peruse the comments section looking for your posts. Big fan here, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back