130     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 232     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what compensation story is for the Sun News show? I assume they legally have to do it for free but I can't find anything to corroborate that.
http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/politics/archives/2013/11/20131118-073423.html
Teneycke said the network approached the Fords after their radio show was cancelled and no money has changed hands to make it happen.

And speaking of Ford Nation, the most "liked" comment on the Sun article linked above:
I love it - Hypocritical Liberals as always- they accuse Ford of all types if things but when it comes to the councillors taking a drug test they chicken out - This is so Priceless , but exactly what I expected, of the typical Liberal Hypocrisy we've all seen in the past -again and again ! - The $5,000 Bonus to staffers was a very Beautiful Touch Rob - I friggin love it ...lol. ...that should teach councillors to keep their mouths shut unless they can prove their accusations with actual physical evidence (The so-called tape that Bliar has in his possession was obviously useless otherwise he would charged Ford by now ! (Making Slanderous remarks against Ford dont count as evidence people) -The mans never been charged, council has no legal authority to deprive Ford of his powers as Mayor (which they'll soon find out in court) ...Im going to roll all over the dam floor in laughter when Council gets scolded by the judge too in his final Judgement-You would think these idiots would have learned that from the last time they tried to oust Ford and it went to court and they lost ! (Whats the defination of insane ? ..doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result ! ...Go get em Rob !!!!
Reply · 12 · · 2 hours ago

Ford already admitted that he smokes crack and the video exists, yet this guy is still going on about physical evidence!

Another telling comment:
What Toronto Council has tried to do by reducing the Mayor's prerogatives is not democracy, it's Leninism. They NEVER liked Ford because he was the first mayor in a long time to stand up to the Leftist pigs on council and FOR the People who ELECTED HIM. He represents the GREAT UNWASHED, the common folk who make mistakes and yet are backbone of our society.

It's too facile to say these guys are trolls, shills or operatives, IMO. Even if they are, I'm sure there are people out there who actually believe this stuff.

Last edited:
Please "card" black Cadillac Escalade SUVs. Even if Rob Ford is only a passenger, and not driving.

mayor-ford.jpg

According to one of the posters at Torontoist, Slob wore his City of Toronto pin upside down during his interview on FOX "News." A stickler for details, is that one!

Also according to Torontoist, he illegally parked while on the way to tape the new show at the Sun "News" Network. ("Rules? Wuzzat?" Faaaaarrrrrt!)

Doug Ford loves his false equivalencies:
"Hash" = "marijuana"
"Coke" = "marijuana"
"Dealing for years" = "selling your buddy a joint"
"Hard liquor" = "couple of pops"

Not to mention:
"Shittiest mayor ever" = "Best mayor ever."
"Most dishonest..." = "Most honest..."
Etc

New slogan to add to our handbook, it's good to have Rob add to his vocabulary, he's working on the French part for when he's Prime Minister:

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 28m
"It's a coup d'état" Mayor Rob Ford http://ow.ly/27Djbs #TOpoli

Also, the request to release the video was denied -- for the time being.
The ruling goes on to conclude that while Mr. Khattak has a "legal interest" in the video, allowing him access to the video at this time would be premature. Given the interest in protecting the fair trial rights of Mr. Lisi, who is currently charged with extortion, access to the video should only be granted after Mr. Khattak commences a civil action against those who associated his photograph with the video.
Justice Norheimer concluded "there is nothing that prevents [Khattak] from bringing a subsequent application for access to the videos when his interests in them may have become more tangible"

I just have no understand how fiscal conservatives cant agree there must be someone who can run with the same agenda without the circus around them and with better moral integrity.. I am just embarrassed for anyone who thinks ONLY Rob Ford can manage money.

It's too facile to say these guys are trolls, shills or operatives, IMO.

I hear a slight resemblance to a dumb, fat version of Ann Coulter, with testicles. (I understand this is a huge insult to Ann Coulter fans)

But the similarities don't end at the crazy rhetoric. Like Coulter, the Fords' real critics are not Liberals, who will mostly laugh it off...it's the mainstream conservatives who have figured out they are ultra fringe and giving them a bad name.

I can't believe what I'm watching. Ford saying he's the best father ever, he's sick of rich elitists and that he doesn't have a drug problem. This all seems like a bad joke. This guy just needs to disappear. Permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back