970     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 596     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 287     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Ford’s nephew says he or Doug Ford will seek Ward 2 seat.

“Our intentions will be known within the next couple of weeks,” Michael Ford said in a text."

They really are sounding more and more like the Borg Collective.

Also, I want it to be Doug; only because he hates it so much . . . and he's so bad at it.

I was really enjoying the Ford Free Toronto.

"Rob Ford’s nephew says he or Doug Ford will seek Ward 2 seat"

“Our intentions will be known within the next couple of weeks,” Michael Ford said in a text."

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...ys-he-or-doug-ford-will-seek-ward-2-seat.html

Doug won't run. But I bet as we speak, he's walloping Michael with all the family obligations, invoking the ghost of Doug Sr., forcing Michael to swim Lake Ontario, and generally being his terrifyingly psychopathic self.

I'm I find this chart convenient.
Doug won't run. But I bet as we speak, he's walloping Michael with all the family obligations, invoking the ghost of Doug Sr., forcing Michael to swim Lake Ontario, and generally being his terrifyingly psychopathic self.

I get psychopath and sociopath mixed up, so I use this chart.

Regarding Mikey. I've read on here that he's a "nice kid". I'm sure he is. But, other than that, it leaves me wondering what else - other than his last name - qualifies him for a $109,652 salary plus benefits.

Attachments

• psychopath-sociopath.jpg
    psychopath-sociopath.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
I find this chart convenient.

I get psychopath and sociopath two mixed up, so I use this chart.

Regarding Mikey. I've read on here that he's a "nice kid". But, other than that, it leaves me wondering what else - other than his last name - qualifies him for a $109,652 salary plus benefits.

You mean Stirpe? Ward 2 deserves the Ford family.

The by-election will probably will still be a first-past-the-post, not a ranked ballot. Therefore, BOTH Fords should run for Councillor in Ward Two. Better to split the vote and get a better non-Ford in instead.
Probably? There's no law allowing ranked ballots yet.

Probably? There's no law allowing ranked ballots yet.

There is, however, a law in Toronto against party politics. How is announcing the Ford Family candidate any different than running a Communist in Ward 2.

Fun fact: The law against municipal parties was a direct result of the popularity of the Communists during the Depression . . . back when the downtrodden still voted in their best interests, rather than against them.

We're still talking about Warmington, right?
haha.gif

You've been on fire lately. ;)

I wonder what is the delay, or need to announce "it'll be either x or y"? Is it that both of them want the job and are fighting over who gets it? Or neither of them want it and are trying to get the other guy to do it. We all know Doug hates the job, but he might want the position inside City Hall (we know he's not going to do any real work, anyways; and no one will hold him to account).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back