Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2015-11-05 at 13.47.24.png

Guess I'm not a decent person

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-05 at 13.47.24.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-05 at 13.47.24.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 621
Mitchell Flagg ‏@MitchFlagg 3h3 hours ago
What's the big deal about opening #TTC subway one hour earlier on Sunday? Now we are becoming a second-class city. Thanks a lot @JohnTory

Yes, because clearly making public transit more accessible for more hours of the day is what really drags a city down.

I find it odd that they would use chemo without getting the results of the various tests back first - unless those tests have nothing to do with the bladder tumour by itself in question.

AoD

If I'm reading the statement correctly, the questions are around the size of the tumors (pluaral?) and whether they are in/on the bladder or just near it. Seems that they've diagnosed the cancer part.

If I'm reading the statement correctly, the questions are around the size of the tumors (pluaral?) and whether they are in/on the bladder or just near it. Seems that they've diagnosed the cancer part.
With the glorious silence all week I've been wondering if other organs might be involved. How's his liver holding up?

what happened to him being admitted on monday???

eta: this answers that...
“Councillor Ford has been at the hospital several times this week, undergoing additional tests and consulting with his health team,” Jacobs said in a statement. “He has now been admitted at Mount Sinai Hospital, and is undergoing chemotherapy treatment.”
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2015/11/05/rob-ford-starting-chemotherapy-for-new-tumour.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back