Status
Not open for further replies.
chad smokin with.JPG

https://twitter.com/chaddesjarlais/status/662058778834014208

Attachments

• chad smokin with.JPG
    chad smokin with.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 565
I picture Ford thinking much the way Homer Simpson thinks (blank, food, blank, football, blank). Or if there is a sound track it's March of the Gladiators (was this ever actually associated with Gladiators?)

No, it was written in the 19th century by a guy with an interest in the Roman circus. Music during the Roman Empire, from what notation remains of it, sounded very different. Although they did have a guy playing the water organ during competitions in the area featuring gladiators, just like at hockey games.

An actual post from that group:

"Does anyone know if there is a petition to stop the changing of clocks back. We have been driving in the dark in early morning for a month already, now it is light out. The extra hour is more important in the evening. By December it's dark by 4:30 in the afternoon.There is no longer any need for this."

"Dear Mr. President,

There are too many states. Please eliminate three.

Signed, Abraham Simpson.

PS: I am not a crank."

Music during the Roman Empire, from what notation remains of it, sounded very different. Although they did have a guy playing the water organ during competitions in the area featuring gladiators, just like at hockey games.

Interesting. I always thought music from the Roman Empire would have sounded like Hans Zimmer ad nauseam.

AoD

I wish no ill will to Rob Ford and wish him a full recovery. But I must say that I was enraged hearing that Rob went to the hospital experiencing severe pain and, voila, he had his results almost immediately.

All I could think about was two very close friends who have both undergone different treatments for cancer – one who is getting sicker by the day. One has had an MRI and has been told he will receive the results near the end of December, he is having great difficulty walking. The other has already undergone serious surgery involving his stomach and esophagus. He just had an endoscopy and even with his health suffering he has been told he will also be waiting for results until the end of December.

For peace of mind I would love to know how this can happen. The same sense of urgency should be given to everyone who is in need of medical treatment.

Sally Millar, Toronto
http://www.thestar.com/opinion/letters_to_the_editors/2015/11/05/wishing-ex-mayor-a-get-well.html

I have never had to wait over a month for results of tests. Maybe I'm lucky?

When my mom had cancer, she always got results quite quickly, as have many friends.

When my mom had cancer, she always got results quite quickly, as have many friends.
in my experience, it usually takes at least a week or two to get test results back... which makes me think the fords knew something was going on before the date they claim.

I find it odd that they would use chemo without getting the results of the various tests back first - unless those tests have nothing to do with the bladder tumour by itself in question.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back