693     0 
News   Sep 16, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Sep 16, 2024
 671     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Filon is going to be interviewed on The Current, on CBC Radio One (99.1FM in Toronto), in about 20 minutes or so.
Just heard about 20 seconds of Filion saying his inner 10 year old and Robbie' s found some common ground to form a friendship.

Really, Councillor? Watch your lunch money.

In which jewish Neil Flagg schools The Rebel audience on the Christian concept of Seven Deadly Sins, and then performs Olympics-level mental gymnastics in order to describe how the Liberals' win manipulated them in order to get peoples' votes.

Highlights:

If you vote anything left of Harper, its implied you're a sinner because you're acting on a sin.

Flagg's mention of "a left-leaning friend" (as if he has one) whom he was astounded wouldn't absolve Harper for the Duffy thing because Duffy was fired and the taxpayers weren't out any money. This friend apparently couldn't name a single other scandal involving the PM (because leftards).

Implying that Harper should've won simply because a pollster on a radio show said that 80% of Canadians agreed with him on the niqab issue. (I hit you across the face, stole your money and got you fired from your job, but I also called animal control on the neighbour who lets his dog crap on your lawn. Why didn't you vote for me?!")

Not a single mention of Rob Ford, John Tory or Kathleen Wynne!

http://www.therebel.media/the_liberals_seven_deadly_sins_campaign

Neil Flagg is obviously mentally ill.

This is just craziness:

Another obvious one was Sloth. The Conservatives thought that the Liberals’ open promotion of marijuana (the official substance of the sloth lifestyle) would backfire, and attacked them on it. Little did they know, the Liberals were using the human attraction to the sin of sloth to their advantage. In their lust for power, the left found this a very useful tactic in attracting those suffering from suburban ennui, the same attraction that made the HBO series Breaking Bad a monster sensation among average, hard-working suburban adults in the past decade.

Neil Flagg is obviously mentally ill.

This is just craziness:

Another obvious one was Sloth. The Conservatives thought that the Liberals’ open promotion of marijuana (the official substance of the sloth lifestyle) would backfire, and attacked them on it. Little did they know, the Liberals were using the human attraction to the sin of sloth to their advantage. In their lust for power, the left found this a very useful tactic in attracting those suffering from suburban ennui, the same attraction that made the HBO series Breaking Bad a monster sensation among average, hard-working suburban adults in the past decade.

Uh, well, Breaking Bad was about a guy using his skills and ingenuity to overcome a lack of health insurance and becoming a successful crime figure in the process, so yeah, sloth. It was an escapist fantasy about beating the odds. And of course no conservative has ever smoked weed or done any other drugs.

So far no bids on any of it except the TIFF passes and lanyards. WTF? Who would buy this crap.

I've got a stack of used TIFF tickets from the last 3 years. Anyone want them?

So far no bids on any of it except the TIFF passes and lanyards. WTF? Who would buy this crap.

I've got a stack of used TIFF tickets from the last 3 years. Anyone want them?

The funny thing is he (or whoever's running his Twitter right now) is pitching them as Christmas gifts. Nothing like some newspaper clippings and, of course, a wad of cash.

I can sort of understand the fan letter from the Polish mayor (http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221918746245), but why would a coal mining consortium be writing to him? (http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221918749695)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back