787     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 929     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 640     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't believe none of you are talking about randy's pcp fuelled face eating, and that renata helped come up with the 'enough to eat at home' line... you did read those posts, right?

I think the bit about Renata helping Rob come up with the "eat at home" line is total B.S. Sounds just like a routine cover-up lie from that gang.

i can't believe none of you are talking about randy's pcp fuelled face eating, and that renata helped come up with the 'enough to eat at home' line... you did read those posts, right?

Randy is a combination of Dougie's rage and Robbie's abuses, no news. Renata in my opinion is a skank, harsh but from the antics made public, well...

Randy is a combination of Dougie's rage and Robbie's abuses, no news. Renata in my opinion is a skank, harsh but from the antics made public, well...

My football buddy who always works on the Fords' campaigns said Randy is actually the friendliest Ford brother by far--except when he's in a PCP-induced rage that is.

Read them, but I'm kind of on Ford overload after the last 2 weeks.

We know Randy's a beast, but as long as he's kept in Deco's office his serial brutality ... meh. At least he's not out there running for elected office claiming to be the victim of people that have the tiniest iota of sense, or that he represents the ordinary Little Folk. I actively despise Rob and Doug and Mom and that they have the power to protect the sociopathic loser sons but at least Randy isn't in my face every damned day. Anyway stories about his violence are not new.

As for Renata, not much would surprise me. Where did Filion get this info? Rob or Doug? She sure looked shit when Rob dragged her to the presser he did to apologize for the remark.

Just to add many years ago I worked for a lawyer who did mostly legal aid spousal abuse cases and most of her clients appeared to be hollowed out and except for often crying seemed flat, kinda catatonic. There wasn't any support services available back then. A common symptom of their trauma was saying the exact opposite of what they meant to say.

It is possible that she had sarcastically asked him if he didn't get enough to eat at home in anger at the story about his comment about Gondek. She' heard worse directly from Rob on a pretty routine basis

Last edited:
Read them, but I'm kind of on Ford overload after the last 2 weeks.

We know Randy's a beast, but as long as he's kept in Deco's office his serial brutality ... meh. At least he's not out there running for elected office claiming to be the victim of people that have the tiniest iota of sense, or that he represents the ordinary Little Folk. I actively despise Rob and Doug and Mom and that they have the power to protect the sociopathic loser sons but at least Randy isn't in my face every damned day. Anyway stories about his violence are not new.

As for Renata, not much would surprise me. Where did Filion get this info? Rob or Doug? She sure looked shit when Rob dragged her to the presser he did to apologize for the remark.
I don't believe Renata came up with that for a minute.

Well, re Renata; has this been mentioned in this thread?

http://www.metronews.ca/news/toront...ok-on-rob-ford-delves-into-family-issues.html

2. The redacted part of the excerpt in Maclean's
The most sensational passage of Towhey’s book was recently
published in Maclean’s, but some parts were redacted. In that excerpt, Towhey was on the phone with Ford in the middle of the night as he fought with his wife about money, drugs, their kids and a gun. Maclean's redacted Ford telling Towhey he thinks his wife is being paid for sex.
Excerpt: “They pay her to blow them or for a f**k. I catch them. Stephanie tells me these guys are coming over.” Stephanie is his then-8-year-old daughter.

Did Rob Ford run for Mayor to win a bet?
I listened to an interview today on The Current with councillor John Filion. Very interesting, but he related a story about him and Rob frequently making friendly bets on various things, usually sports games on that night. Typically it was just a twenty dollar bill that passed back and forth between them. One day in chambers, something happened and Filion leaned over to Ford and said "I bet your too chicken to run for Mayor?". Ford looked at him and said, "Not for a twenty, make it a grand and your on!"

Filion thinking that a Ford run for mayor would crash and burn, but rid the City of him as a councilman, found 9 other councillors who put up a $100 each to make the thousand and laid the bet. One year later Ford was mayor of Toronto!!!

Sometimes pranks do not go as planned, I guess.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/the-only-av...-1.2584453

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-c...-1.3285310
http://www.roughingafterthewhistle.com/Thread-Did-Rob-Ford-run-for-Mayor-to-win-a-bet

Other than these excerpts, is anyone else actually reading Fillion's book? It's been available for a few days on Google Play. I've been slowly getting through it while commuting. Randy snacking on that nose (and the whole story leading up to it) was the most shocking so far, but overall it seems like Fillion did a pretty good job of not just retelling stories, but trying to lay the groundwork for *why* all of the Fords turned out the way they did.

Seriously screwed up family, no doubt....

So, it wasn't Dougie and mommy, it was Filion's bet and he feels kinda bad about how that worked out? For the City? Council? or for Rob and his spiraling addictions? CBC's The Current didn't ask. So add gambling as another of Rob's addictions?

Nor did she ask if Filion knew of Rob's staff's treatment by the kindly Mayor as reported by Towhey.

Was Filion ever invited to go out partying with "his friend"?

Last edited:
My football buddy who always works on the Fords' campaigns said Randy is actually the friendliest Ford brother by far--except when he's in a PCP-induced rage that is.

That's the thing isn't it, drugs do bring out your inner glow, like a chemical peel.

Last edited:
Well, re Renata; has this been mentioned in this thread?

http://www.metronews.ca/news/toront...ok-on-rob-ford-delves-into-family-issues.html

2. The redacted part of the excerpt in Maclean's
The most sensational passage of Towhey’s book was recently
published in Maclean’s, but some parts were redacted. In that excerpt, Towhey was on the phone with Ford in the middle of the night as he fought with his wife about money, drugs, their kids and a gun. Maclean's redacted Ford telling Towhey he thinks his wife is being paid for sex.
Excerpt: “They pay her to blow them or for a f**k. I catch them. Stephanie tells me these guys are coming over.” Stephanie is his then-8-year-old daughter.

Again "Rob said" nasty stuff about Renata while intoxicated during a fight at 3 a.m.. I'd believe Rob could have been pimping her to pay for his drugs. But Towhey can prove Rob said all kinds of stuff cuz he's got his notes to refer to. And the Fords aren't going to sue anyone for saying anything because they love the attention.

So, it wasn't Dougie and mommy, it was Filion's bet and he feels kinda bad about how that worked out? For the City? Council? or for Rob and his spiraling addictions? CBC's The Current didn't ask. So add gambling as another of Rob's addictions?

Nor did she ask if Filion knew of Rob's staff's treatment by the kindly Mayor as reported by Towhey.

Was Filion ever invited to go out partying with "his friend"?
i wouldn't be surprised if gambling were an issue too.

i could try to find out if filion has ever been out with robbie. i'm friends with someone that is friends with filion... no promises, but i'll try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back