412     3 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 337     1 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 416     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that Worms wrote about Robbie today but I refused to click on the link. Tomorrow is going to be over the top ridiculous.

I heard that Worms wrote about Robbie today but I refused to click on the link. Tomorrow is going to be over the top ridiculous.

I peeked. It was the standard bit of oral. Rob's nervous, but he's going through with it because it's his only chance. Says kind things about his family and thanks his well-wishers, which is understandable. There's a comment from Renata saying the same. Then Rob goes on a bit of a political rant. Standard stuff. Just one odd comment. Rob says he's worried about the surgery causing his cancer to spread, like doctors might sprinkle cells around. I'm thinking he misspoke and is worried that his doctors will find the cancer has spread. (Sampling lymph nodes is standard in cancer surgery, isn't it?)

Or, he has heard the stories about how cancer spreads when exposed to oxygen during surgery. That would be about the extent of Rob's medical knowledge

Just thought I should tweak your post to reflect Worms style of writing.

I peeked.

It was the standard bit of oral.

Rob's nervous, but he's going through with it because it's his only chance.

Says kind things about his family and thanks his well-wishers, which is understandable.

There's a comment from Renata saying the same.

Then Rob goes on a bit of a political rant.

Standard stuff.

Just one odd comment.

Rob says he's worried about the surgery causing his cancer to spread, like doctors might sprinkle cells around.

I'm thinking he misspoke and is worried that his doctors will find the cancer has spread.

Sampling lymph nodes is standard in cancer surgery, isn't it?

I peeked. It was the standard bit of oral. Rob's nervous, but he's going through with it because it's his only chance. Says kind things about his family and thanks his well-wishers, which is understandable. There's a comment from Renata saying the same. Then Rob goes on a bit of a political rant. Standard stuff. Just one odd comment. Rob says he's worried about the surgery causing his cancer to spread, like doctors might sprinkle cells around. I'm thinking he misspoke and is worried that his doctors will find the cancer has spread. (Sampling lymph nodes is standard in cancer surgery, isn't it?)

That is the top reason why people get second and third cancers after surgery. Even one cell dropped as you haul out a tumor can replant the stuff.
Which is probably why they spend so much time on chemo and radiation before surgery

He also touched on Sandro's acquittal. Ford claims it as a victory for himself. Also says when he's better he's going to investigate the police investigation into him. Also repeats the claim that cops spent $5 million on Brazen 2. My friends at the Star claim Project Traveller was only $1 million. Wouldn't Brazen be much less expensive? Who knows.

Last edited:
A friend who lives in Southern California saw Rob on the news when he said that he was going to run for mayor again in 2018. I guess this is a story again...

Last edited:
I came here to say I felt sorry for him for what he's about to go through, then after reading the summary of Warmington's crap, I don't feel sorry for him anymore. He is just a vile, disgusting asshole and nothing will ever change that. He claims Lisi's acquittal for himself? And he's going to investigate the cops? Give me a break.

Because of who he is, what he says and what he does, I do not and never have, feel sorry for him. I don't care how awful that might sound, but some people just aren't worth the effort.

Semi-related, but Elizabeth May was kind of tipsy at a public event, so Wormington is going after her. This is the same stuff he gave Rob a free pass for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back