417     3 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 338     1 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 416     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford was pretty clear that another bid to join Toronto Council was not on.

“God, no,” Ford said. “That’s one thing I promise you – I’ll never go back down to city council as a councillor.”

Yet he is fine to be a "volunteer." I guess that means that Mutey is going for the Ward 2 seat.

Ford was pretty clear that another bid to join Toronto Council was not on.
“God, no,” Ford said. “That’s one thing I promise you – I’ll never go back down to city council as a councillor.”

So first he wanted to get in City Hall then he couldn't wait to get out and then again wanted in as mayor and now he never wants in again.

Well ok then.

Not really relating to anything current, but I had to take my little person to a birthday party over on Royal York - was surprised/pleased/horrified to find Sully Gormans (sp) one unit over and Douglas Ford park across the road (and I guess also Mama Fords). Worlds collided.

why does my jaclyn dawe post keep disappearing?!? here it is again...

dawe.JPG

http://globaldaegu.blogspot.ca/2015/04/2015-daegu-online-supporters.html

Attachments

• dawe.JPG
    dawe.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 618
To everyone visiting this UT thread…

It's a beautiful day this Mothers Day.

So, leave your computer, get outside, hug your mum, and thank her for not being Diane Ford.

ETA: Shit, it's raining. And my mother won't answer the phone. :-(

Last edited:
Oh come on, I was taking a drink... :)

While not safe to drink from the fountains in Toronto, you really could drink from Roman & Vatican fountains while waiting.

vaticanfountain.jpg

Though most continue to use your own bottle. Especially, if its mixed with something other than water.

Attachments

• vaticanfountain.jpg
    vaticanfountain.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back