165     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 902     4 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 444     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
JG... Small question (again): Will Rob's surgeons take lymph node samples to check for the spread of disease? Every person I know who's had cancer surgery had lymph node sampling, but I've heard no mention of it in Rob's case. So, I'm wondering if it's something that's always done, or not. That information would be vital to staging his cancer, no? Or is there another way the docs can get it?

They will undoubtedly be taking some nodes, but it's not a standard dissection like breast tumours or the like.

Yep. As far as I can recall, Ford has not as yet explained or even apologized for the drunken/drugged-up rant about killing someone, has he? Because Worms would said, 'Yeah, but really, who cares? Mmm, these Fordfest burgers are delectable'.

After evading the question for a long time he claimed in his civil defense he was just getting pumped up for his arm wrestling match against Hogan lol.

BTW, I haven't noticed any "Cut the Waist Challenge" jokes around here. Poor taste on my part? (My wife says so.)

Last edited:
Announcement by Dan Jacobs stating the obvious? You'd think he was having the royal baby...

reporterdonpeat 2:03pm via Twitter for iPhone
"They've been working on him now for several hours" @danjacobs_ on Rob Ford.

Looking forward to the months ahead, a steady stream of publicly announced bowel movements and catheter removals. :p

Last edited:
Announcement by Dan Jacobs stating the obvious? You'd think he was having the royal baby...

reporterdonpeat 2:03pm via Twitter for iPhone
"They've been working on him now for several hours" @danjacobs_ on Rob Ford.

Looking forward to the months ahead, a steady stream of publicly announced bowel movements and catheter removals. :p

Let us pray that they don't end up on eBay.

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 9m9 minutes ago
Jacobs says Doug Ford has signed a volunteer form to help out after Rob's surgery

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 2m2 minutes ago
@annhui Question for @danjacobs_: Does this mean Doug now has a City Hall access card?

Project Traveller and the Criminalization of Somali Canadian Youth

A Major Research Paper submitted to the Committee on Graduate Studies in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Master of Arts in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences - TRENT UNIVERSITY

https://www.academia.edu/8998705/Project_Traveller_and_the_Criminalization_of_Somali_Canadian_Youth

Thanks for this. Puts some dots together nicely.

Got as far as the Media/Cops Reciprocity bias, and found the Red Apple citation: "Dixon City" article, Nat Post, 2014/06/13.

Oooooo can we weigh in on "welcome back Khadr" gate here? I say Right fuckin on Liz May. As to rofo. Dont die today. My self righteous anger needs you.

She fraked up, a lot of us have done it one way or another.

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 9m9 minutes ago
Jacobs says Doug Ford has signed a volunteer form to help out after Rob's surgery

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 2m2 minutes ago
@annhui Question for @danjacobs_: Does this mean Doug now has a City Hall access card?

Get used to Doug being a fixture at City Hall...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back