91     1 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 196     1 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 391     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Rob will try and be back at work really soon against the wishes of his doctors, even if he can barely move.

Hmmm... a telepresence robot would do the job, he can even start up his gravy train again and hire someone to operate someone.

Goldsbie posted the whole ruling. The judge is quite a card and he was not remotely impressed with the case presented; particularly the notion that the undercover officer allegedly had no idea his superiors were actually interested in these guys because of the connections to the mayor. Reading it, it sure sounds like the Crown/cops screwed the pooch on this one (presumably in the hopes of getting someone to roll on Ford). I sure hope they've got a better case when it comes to the extortion rap...

Here's the link:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/264670187/R-v-Lisi-and-Bahrami

got another councillor rob ford ward 2 newsletter (how i ended up on their mailing list i have no idea)

they're still advertising "join rob and doug ford" for an evening of fun may 14 $300 actual cost $75

maybe rob via video from intensive care?

got another councillor rob ford ward 2 newsletter (how i ended up on their mailing list i have no idea)

they're still advertising "join rob and doug ford" for an evening of fun may 14 $300 actual cost $75

maybe rob via video from intensive care?

Why don't I get any of this spam? As for the fundraiser, Rob will likely be heavily sedated on that day.

I just realized... Robbie said his tumor, in Ezra's "interview", was 15cm; it stared at 12cm, went to 13cm, and it shrunk to 6cm after chemo and radiation.

You can bet on it. The only guys I feel sorry for in this whole mess are Bahrami and Fabio. They have enough personal issues already - the last thing they needed was to have Rob throw them under the bus.
Bahrami I get. But isn't Fabio the one that beat his mother? I do get confused.

I just read thru the ruling. First impression Thank God for good judges. He basically said the undercover cop is lying hence everything he gathered is tainted.That these men were caught up in the Rob Ford vortex or they would not be charged. And that if the undercover cop did not know that he must have been living under a rock. He writes like Salman Rusdie I'd love to share a drink with that judge alas, I ahem also no longer partake.

Jonathan Goldsbie
@goldsbie
So yeah, Etobicoke North — where the Fords were out stumping for Christine Elliott —went to Patrick Brown by about 3 to 1.

Looks like Brown will be the PC leader, which means that Doug Ford probably won't get some cushy position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back