News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 739     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's for a good cause and all but give me an f'n break lol

[video=youtube;xB5YbJADGrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB5YbJADGrU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I understand the appeal of stunt casting, but this is entirely tone deaf.

Which is a shame.

Ford and his family have used his cancer as a prop, as a cudgel, as an excuse. He has made a mockery of everyone who is seriously trying to deal with this disease and its repercussions.

Me either, but that's for another thread/forum.

Right you are. It's easy to drift too much with a fun topic.

I wonder if DECO (or the family) has any stake in the oil patch, the APC or WRP? Maybe this has to do with certain absences?

All beautifully planned if they weren't idiot savants - Rob votes future no's so that he can miss the second day, have them all chastise him in absentia while poor mammoliti is the only one to defend him.... And then that night, we all snuggle in bed knowing that Rob (in song) still has time.

End scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right you are. It's easy to drift too much with a fun topic.

I wonder if DECO (or the family) has any stake in the oil patch, the APC or WRP? Maybe this has to do with certain absences?

Rob didn't show up today because he hates looking like an idiot. Unfortunately for Rob, it happens a lot.
He even mentioned several times that he had something "very important" to take care of, so you know it's a lie.

Rob didn't show up today because he hates looking like an idiot. Unfortunately for Rob, it happens a lot.
He even mentioned several times that he had something "very important" to take care of, so you know it's a lie.

Is it possible his "very serious reasons" is just routine pre-op testing? Does the timing make sense? I assumed this is what he meant, but have no idea how soon before surgery the testing gets done.

Not to say Ford isn't lying, since he lies about everything. And a few hours of testing would hardly have prevented him from showing up to work.

Last edited:
Is it possible his "very serious reasons" is just routine pre-op testing? Does the timing make sense? I assumed this is what he meant, but have no idea how soon before surgery the testing gets done.

Not to say Ford isn't lying, since he lies about everything. And a few hours of testing would hardly have prevented him from showing up to work.

In a few days, Rob is going to get gutted. Literally. He should be taking it easy. IMO, he shouldn't be showing up for work at all. If he needs something to keep his mind off his surgery, he can come to my house and weed the garden. That would really be helping a taxpayer.

In a few days, Rob is going to get gutted. Literally. He should be taking it easy. IMO, he shouldn't be showing up for work at all. If he needs something to keep his mind off his surgery, he can come to my house and weed the garden. That would really be helping a taxpayer.

If you say "I have weed" I'm sure he'll rush over. :p

After this performance, I can see Bono calling him next time they put Band Aid together again. From smoking crack to global humanitarian! Feed the wooooorrrlld.

In a funny way, I can see him exploding on the operating table, like a rotting whale carcass or Mr. Creosote or whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back