5.2K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 735     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people are mixed on Norm, but he speaks the truth.
So true. It has been truly embarrassing in council this afternoon. Mammo's been crawling around on the floor pretending to be a raccoon while Rofo and Karagyanis stand by in support.

Perks also said it well.

Gord Perks ‏@gordperks 7m7 minutes ago
Prediction: Curly, Larry, and Moe will oppose the purchase of new green bins.

Pretty sure it's not Robby out there at 7 am putting out the bin.

While it's the raccoon issue that's getting the media attention, the new ones allow for the automated pickup, so fewer people out on the trucks. Also according to staff, will reduce WSIB claims, as they don't require manual lifting.

well, as long as the workers get better training. I've lost two large-sized garbage bins because the automated truck crunched them.

Perks is hinting (as of just under an hour ago) that 'council history will be made within the hour'. Any guesses?

I think so, but I don't know the full details of style of trucks. Only going by the staff reporting at council.

As the diagram shows, it's a one-man garbage truck. Admittedly, it lacks the Fordian charm of a Garbage For Life (GFL) truck with a couple of yobbos flipping you the bird, but that's progress avenue for you.

Perks is intimating that they are going to try and vote nunziata out of the chair?

Lovely thought, but I wonder if he's just doing some leg-pulling over Shelley Caroll standing in as speaker for a few minutes. Not sure he'd be tweeting if a real coup was in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back