396     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.7K     4 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 670     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Ford, come to the Principal's office, please.

See link.

Tracking Status

• This item will be considered by City Council on March 31, 2015.
City Council consideration on March 31, 2015
CC5.8ACTIONWard:All
Integrity Commissioner Report on Violation of Code of Conduct: Then-Mayor Rob Ford
Origin
(March 25, 2015) Report from the Integrity Commissioner
Recommendations
The Integrity Commissioner recommends that:

1. Council adopt a finding that Councillor Ford violated Article XIV of the Code of Conduct while acting in his capacity as Mayor of Toronto.
Summary
On July 8, 2014, a resident filed a complaint alleging that then-Mayor Rob Ford violated Article XIV (Discreditable Conduct) of the Code of Conduct for Members of Council (the "Code of Conduct") because he used racial slurs. Mr. Ford admitted and took responsibility for his conduct.

I have concluded that the conduct was contrary to the Code of Conduct. Councillor Ford agrees and plans to specifically address the issue before Council. In light of his planned apology, no further remedial action is necessary.
Background Information
(March 25, 2015) Covering Report from the Integrity Commissioner on Violation of Code of Conduct: then-Mayor Rob Ford (CC5.8)
(http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2015/cc/bgrd/backgroundfile-78435.pdf)
(March 25, 2015) Attachment 1 - Integrity Commissioner Report Regarding Conduct of Then-Mayor Rob Ford
(http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2015/cc/bgrd/backgroundfile-78467.pdf)

Source: Toronto City Clerk at www.toronto.ca/council

I will wait to hear Rob's alleged apology.

Last edited:
This is surprising:

Jonathan GoldsbieVerified account
‏@goldsbie
Typing a text just before stepping out of the washroom. "Goldsbie, right?" asks a voice. I look up. It's Lisi. He says he likes my stuff.

That would make me plotz

Or puke one's guts out ...

Pumpkin barf.JPG

Attachments

• Pumpkin barf.JPG
    Pumpkin barf.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 627
Last edited:

See link.

Well, this ought to be good. I mean, he clearly didn't want to rush into an apology when those statements were first reported, so he must have been working on some really sincere, grovelling apologies in the meantime.

Or maybe he'll just blame it on something or someone else, as usual.

This is surprising:

Jonathan GoldsbieVerified account
‏@goldsbie
Typing a text just before stepping out of the washroom. "Goldsbie, right?" asks a voice. I look up. It's Lisi. He says he likes my stuff.

i1nOoBQWhusuAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
DavidHains
@goldsbie This is much better than when I was told Doug read some radio recaps, and did not like them at all.
15-03-26 4:14 PM

See link.

I know this is a silly question but why is Ford only apologizing to the council and not the people in public address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back