96     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 951     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 4K     7 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
There needs to be a 3 strike rule with him... because slaps on the wrist are doing absolutely nothing to curb his behaviour.

To go with your point, this was just posted to Twitter today:

Well, one shouldn't believe in rules when dealing with individuals like him. What's he going to do, whine about them not being followed and sue? Har har.

AoD

There needs to be a 3 strike rule with him... because slaps on the wrist are doing absolutely nothing to curb his behaviour.

To go with your point, this was just posted to Twitter today:

I see that Graeme had something to say before deleting his account again...

Granted, but the man is ostensibly a city Councillor. Doesn't he have actual, you know, duties to perform? Can he just take a vacation any time he pleases? I know, I know: Rules are for the little people, but come on. Can anyone here imagine the sorts of things Ford and his usual allies in the Sun, on talk radio, et al would be screeching if this kind of high-handed behavior was coming from some progressive politico they'd consider an enemy? Recovering from chemotherapy or not, the usual complaints about "gravy" would be the least we'd be hearing from that faction. Why should Ford get a pass?

And, yes, Fatass buggering off during Lisi's trial does look suspicious, whatever the reality of the situation. Maybe it is just a coincidence. I don't care. Ford has long since exhausted any benefits of a doubt we might be willing to extend to an ordinary politician.
Councillor Ron Moeser was away for months and months because of a health issue. Does anyone even know what his health issue was? Nobody questioned it. Nobody investigated it. Nobody cared. If Rob Ford wants to take a week or whatever off to recover from chemo, that's fine by me. He can stay in Jamaica and start a Bob Marley cover band for all I care :)

I think Ford is selling off anything that would test positive for cocaine.
Would explain why he won't ship to the USA and every item must be picked up.

I think it's in Crazytown where he brings some druggy friends into his house and starts looking for his weed in his bosco jacket? His 15 minutes are nearly up and this crap won't be of any value at all. Also imagine his kids looking at this stuff in 10 years and comparing it to the youtube videos of his time in the limelight. Better to get rid of it now.
That was Donovan's article in the Star, One Wild Night In March

Rob Ford and the All-Nite Pastafarians be jammin' it up on the airport strip every weekend at The Olive Garden ...

... Potentially one heck of a party band, if you ask me. :)

http://m.youtube.com/user/dreadzeppelintv

Last edited:
I see that Graeme had something to say before deleting his account again...
Question for someone more familiar with Twitter than I. Graeme has this habit of deleting his twitter account. Currently, the account 'doesn't exist' (and here's a twitter exchange about this habit of his with Norm Wilner https://twitter.com/normwilner/status/572090009488125952). Just for fun, couldn't someone take that twitter handle?

Question for someone more familiar with Twitter than I. Graeme has this habit of deleting his twitter account. Currently, the account 'doesn't exist' (and here's a twitter exchange about this habit of his with Norm Wilner https://twitter.com/normwilner/status/572090009488125952). Just for fun, couldn't someone take that twitter handle?

@GraemeTO is taken but @GraemeT0 is available. Go crazy.

I don't think it immediately expires.

Deleting the account is such a weird way of handling the issue of 'not using it for a while'. Like, I'm not going to drive my car for a while, so instead of just parking it, I'm going to scrap it and get an identical new one next time I want to drive somewhere.

He is just deactivating it, not totally deleting his account.

But deactivating puts it in a 30-day queue for deletion.

I sort of understand why he does it, though: a deactivated account's tweets don't show up in a search or in an interaction, and he probably doesn't want people going through his old tweets and mentions, especially since he has a habit of making vague threats against people.

But deactivating puts it in a 30-day queue for deletion.

I sort of understand why he does it, though: a deactivated account's tweets don't show up in a search or in an interaction, and he probably doesn't want people going through his old tweets and mentions, especially since he has a habit of making vague threats against people.

I honestly didn't know that. What he has done in the past is deactivated his account and deleted stuff that could be used against him.

@GraemeTO is taken but @GraemeT0 is available. Go crazy.

Ooh, someone needs to do that!

Elizabeth Church @lizchurchto
RT @reporterdonpeat: ... And the winning bid on the Rob Ford crack confession @nfl tie is $16,100 #TOpoli #RobFord

Now let's see if the bid is real.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back