News   Jul 19, 2024
 941     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 4K     7 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of camping...

someone should create a list of all the words and phrases we've come to know and love due to the fords

* camping
* meryl candidate
* my wife is jewish
* you can't teach loyalty
* bunch of maggots
* more than enough to eat at home
* a billion dollars
* cha bumbaclot
* probably in one of my drunken stupors
* decrepitated
* enema from top to bottom
* you've never seen me fucking go
* a few pops

these just off the top of my head

speaking of camping...

someone should create a list of all the words and phrases we've come to know and love due to the fords

* camping
* meryl candidate
* my wife is jewish
* bunch of maggots
* a billion dollars
* cha bumbaclot
* decrepitated
* a few pops

Don't forget these favourites:

* Actions speaks louder than words
* My heart bleeds for them

speaking of camping...

* camping
* meryl candidate
* my wife is jewish
* bunch of maggots
* a billion dollars
* cha bumbaclot
* decrepitated
* a few pops

Scroll to the bottom to see "tags for this thread". Lots of words there.

Anyone want to take guess how much longer he has left?

There's no way to know anything at least until he gets the results from his post-treatment MRI.

How about dead by summer?

I know we're waiting on MRI results, but he's a morbidly obese, drunk driving, drug addicted, cancer patient. Two rounds of chemo, a month of radiation, and still a surgery to survive. I don't mind jumping the gun and predicting he's not long for this world.

How about dead by summer?

I know we're waiting on MRI results, but he's a morbidly obese, drunk driving, drug addicted, cancer patient. Two rounds of chemo, a month of radiation, and still a surgery to survive. I don't mind jumping the gun and predicting he's not long for this world.

On the other hand, chemo and radiation may have killed off a lot of the cancer cells swimming around in his body or hiding in its folds. His tumor has shrunk considerably. Even it remains inoperable, Rob probably has less cancer now that he did before. For all anybody knows at this point, the treatment has bought him more time, even if the overall prognosis is grim. We'll just have to wait and see.

FWIW, I think the story needs a fresh twist. Maybe he'll get scared about testifying at Lisi's hearing and refuse to leave Jamaica. That would be interesting.

Well, I was wondering about the same. If things turn sour in T.O. would he be able to avoid be subpoenaed to court by staying in Jamaica?

(Does Deco need a West Indies branch?)

If you were a hotmail lawyer, are there any legal circumstances where you'd advise your Canadian client to stay in Jamaica?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back