924     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 4K     7 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.2K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to just "drop in" for a bit, or do you need to be seated before the proceedings start and stay there? Will they take away your cell phone?

Thanks!

You can come and go as you please, although some judges prefer that you wait until breaks so you don't interrupt the proceedings. Cell phones are fine - just make sure the ringers is off!

the what? where?

Screen Shot 2015-03-03 at 12.59.35 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-03 at 12.59.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-03 at 12.59.35 PM.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 526
A friend in California told me that MSNBC did a story about Rob selling crap on eBay and it was mentioned that only 10% will go to charity. I figured that the US media was over him.

Lawyer UTers, you think it's possible the Siad charge was dropped because Sandro made some kind of deal? Or would they have stated that in court?

Lawyer UTers, you think it's possible the Siad charge was dropped because Sandro made some kind of deal? Or would they have stated that in court?

I don't think it would be because Sandro made some kind of deal. It might be because Siad did...

Is it possible to just "drop in" for a bit, or do you need to be seated before the proceedings start and stay there? Will they take away your cell phone?

Thanks!
Yes as it seems you can. And no one is enforcing the cell phone rule. I'm self policing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back