News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.2K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie · 3m3 minutes ago
I do not regret attending court today.

Such a mean teaser...

Director Syndey Pollack, by using enable out of cinematographer Bob Johnson (who seem to showcases precisely the same nurture phase element that he or she have around “A Line so that you can Indiaâ€), should make it generously very clear the key reason why East The african continent obtained this sort of magical have through Blixen plus innumerable alternative Europeans.

Snip. That sucked

I'm So going

He also tweeted that reporters were applying to get copy of the exhibits. I suspect the crack video was played in court this morning. Although sadly even if they do get copies, the publication ban will prevent them from airing it.

He also tweeted that reporters were applying to get copy of the exhibits. I suspect the crack video was played in court this morning. Although sadly even if they do get copies, the publication ban will prevent them from airing it.

I wonder if there are any reporters from U.S. outlets at the prelim. They won't be under the same restrictions as Canadian reporters once they get home. If the crack vid was played, I could see a US network or news website publishing it. They're probably more interested in that than the outcome of Lisi's trial itself.

Has Robbie ever admitted he is an "alcoholic"? If he has can someone please post the quote and link, thanks.

Didn't that happen with his "chronicle disease" comments? I guess it depends what you're looking for. He kind of skirted the issue when it came to saying words like "alcoholic" or "addict," as I recall. He acknowledged a problem, but he seemed reluctant to give it a name. I thought that was odd.

Yep, although in the interests of impartiality (I guess), RC is describing the video as showing Ford smoking 'what resembles crack'. Didn't he admit that that's what it was?

Trafficking case against Lisi to start March 24.

I believe media have already applied to have stuff presented today released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back