913     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 3.9K     7 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.2K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he's not wearing a suit. I can't believe how he dresses for the weather and/or the occasion, he's wearing a black t-shirt and jeans poolside in Jamaica. Clueless.

It's got to be hard to resist drinking at an all inclusive where there's not much to do but drink.

Give him time. It's only been a few days. There is a drink on the table behind him. Maybe it's his, maybe not. He is wearing a different band than the woman though. Oh, and his shirt is grossly sweaty. Yuck. Nothing to do with drinking, just unattractive

Give him time. It's only been a few days. There is a drink on the table behind him. Maybe it's his, maybe not. He is wearing a different band than the woman though. Oh, and his shirt is grossly sweaty. Yuck. Nothing to do with drinking, just unattractive

Guess he missed the lesson about cheap black t-shirts not being a good choice in the hot sun. Absolutely clueless.

At least he's not wearing a suit. I can't believe how he dresses for the weather and/or the occasion, he's wearing a black t-shirt and jeans poolside in Jamaica. Clueless.

Has anyone ever seen him dress appropriately for the weather, anywhere?

Has anyone ever seen him dress appropriately for the weather, anywhere?

Once.

1297567104893_ORIGINAL.jpg

Although I don't think "appropriate" would be the word I'd choose.

Attachments

• 1297567104893_ORIGINAL.jpg
    1297567104893_ORIGINAL.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 528
Once.

Although I don't think "appropriate" would be the word I'd choose.

Yeah, it's not clear whether those are trunks or a regular pair of shorts or boxers.

In his defence regarding the jeans & black T-shirt pic, people who actually live in hot climates like that do dress that way sometimes (because walking around in shorts all the time is for tourists), but you have to be used to the weather. Rob clearly is not.

"Hey Little Dougie, here's the worn and greasy shirt I wore when I was photographed with three of my gangland friends, one of whom is now dead! That photo of me went all round the world, son! I want you to know that your daddy is a great guy who always has the love of the common folk. Er, sorry about the sweat stains."

Well, he'd compare well to the Kims in DRNK.

AoD

Yeah, it's not clear whether those are trunks or a regular pair of shorts or boxers.

In his defence regarding the jeans & black T-shirt pic, people who actually live in hot climates like that do dress that way sometimes (because walking around in shorts all the time is for tourists), but you have to be used to the weather. Rob clearly is not.

Rob always looks so disheveled. That cheap black t-shirt is the kind you wear around the house, not at a resort in Jamaica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back