914     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 3.9K     7 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.2K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rob is probably off the booze. Between the campaign and the chemo, he wouldn't have had much time or taste for it. I'll bet he's smoking buckets of weed, though.

Decades long addictions... no one is stopping on a dime (bag), especially if you are doing weed for pain. It took me ages to quit smoking when drinking.

Personally, Robbie would be nuts to drink with his treatments; however, stress is a very powerful adversary.

Decades long addictions... no one is stopping on a dime (bag), especially if you are doing weed for pain. It took me ages to quit smoking when drinking.

Personally, Robbie would be nuts to drink with his treatments; however, stress is a very powerful adversary.

I don't think Rob is smoking dope for pain relief. I think he's smoking because he likes it (and because it's not booze, although I'm sure he's a few pops in the basement, from time to time.)

Take a look at the second item up for bid in the Great Rob Ford Sellout and tell me he isn't doing during working hours with the help of his city-paid staff.

View attachment 41797

Oh, and don't miss the sneak preview of the third item just waiting in the background. I bet they spent a good solid afternoon doing this and have since been checking the bids as often as I used to refresh this thread.

Whaaat? Are they already planning to auction off the tumor once its been removed?

The RCs love worshipping the relics of their saints, and FN has already beatified RoFo.

Take a look at the second item up for bid in the Great Rob Ford Sellout and tell me he isn't doing during working hours with the help of his city-paid staff.

View attachment 41797

Oh, and don't miss the sneak preview of the third item just waiting in the background. I bet they spent a good solid afternoon doing this and have since been checking the bids as often as I used to refresh this thread.

Closing in on $1,000? Either it's a bunch of fake bids or they running a stalking horse to make it seem like it's valuable.

Has anyone asked the integrity commissioner about this? Everything in the yard sale was either bought by him, is city property, or was given to him as a gift in his capacity as a politician:

1. Personal property: He can do whatever he wants.
2. Public property: Unless the item was declared surplus and acquired by Ford privately he'd be guilty of theft
3. Official gift: As a mayor/councillor he can only accept gifts that are of a nominal value. Ethically he shouldn't be profiting from them - or at a minimum paying the actual value of the gift back to the city.
4. He can just say he's doing it to help the kids, which absolves him of any ethical ramifications

Doug Fords Ex Lawyer @weneversue
1 - Expect a Rob Ford meltdown this weekend, he wasn't mentioned AT ALL in the Sun today (and Tory had multiple mentions and photos) #topoli
Doug Fords Ex Lawyer
@weneversue
2 - And no one has come to him for a response to this afternoon's budget committee meeting - Sandro, you know what to bring #TOpoli
Doug Fords Ex Lawyer @weneversue
3 - Renata and the kids are probably at the Holiday Inn already, Sandro picking up supplies and heading to Ward 2 to meet Rob Ford #TOpoli

Is this believable?

Closing in on $1,000? Either it's a bunch of fake bids or they running a stalking horse to make it seem like it's valuable.

Has anyone asked the integrity commissioner about this? Everything in the yard sale was either bought by him, is city property, or was given to him as a gift in his capacity as a politician:

1. Personal property: He can do whatever he wants.
2. Public property: Unless the item was declared surplus and acquired by Ford privately he'd be guilty of theft
3. Official gift: As a mayor/councillor he can only accept gifts that are of a nominal value. Ethically he shouldn't be profiting from them - or at a minimum paying the actual value of the gift back to the city.
4. He can just say he's doing it to help the kids, which absolves him of any ethical ramifications

i'm guessing that he's bidding on it using another account.

Sorry, it's been about a week since I've checked in, so late in catching up. Gone are the days when I was on this site several times a day or I'd never catch up!

I'm off to Jamaica on Thursday. I don't think he'll be too hard to spot. I'll keep you posted!

Sorry, it's been about a week since I've checked in, so late in catching up. Gone are the days when I was on this site several times a day or I'd never catch up!

I'm off to Jamaica on Thursday. I don't think he'll be too hard to spot. I'll keep you posted!

If they let Rob in! Having a run-in with the police here, may give them a reason to turn him around.

Ford/DMW outsourcing garbage collection to private sector was supposed to save millions, but garbage collection fees for 2015 are up 58%, costing homeowners.

B-VPRNiIQAA4Osh.jpg

Respect for the taxpayer indeed.

Attachments

• B-VPRNiIQAA4Osh.jpg
    B-VPRNiIQAA4Osh.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back