News   Jul 19, 2024
 943     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 4K     7 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norm Wilner ‏@normwilner 2m2 minutes ago
One hesitates to speculate on Rob Ford's larger motives, as he's essentially a toddler, but ... seriously, what's going on here? #TOpoli

Would I be wrong in thinking that the man is terminal?

Uh, what about the Lisi trial?

Another good question.

Last edited:
Attention ebay Shoppers!

Ford's now auctioning off the giant beer mug commemorating the 100th Grey Cup game seen frequently with Rob during council meetings full of ice, "water" and a straw.

"Once again, this is the original piece, not a reproduction - there is only one of these in existence." Seriously?:confused:

No mention if 10% (currently ~ $0.66) would be going to charity...:p

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Rob-Ford-Memorabilia-100th-Grey-Cup-Mug-/221693602429

https://twitter.com/reporterdonpeat/status/567732416509644800
Rob Ford says he's going to Jamaica with his family after he's done radiation treatment

Uh, what about the Lisi trial?

If I could afford it, I'd take off for Jamaica, too. Rob's got plenty of time. I memory serves, he's only been subpoenaed for Lisi's preliminary hearing on the extortion charge, which is just a couple days early in the month. I don't think anyone has said whether Rob will be a witness in the drug trial, later in the month.

Ford's now auctioning off the giant beer mug commemorating the 100th Grey Cup game seen frequently with Rob during council meetings full of ice, "water" and a straw.

"Once again, this is the original piece, not a reproduction - there is only one of these in existence." Seriously?:confused:
One of a kind? Well, 30 seconds of searching and I found another http://www.use.com/d0ddd5aa94b50710d5c1#photo=1

One of a kind? Well, 30 seconds of searching and I found another http://www.use.com/d0ddd5aa94b50710d5c1#photo=1

Hahaaa ... I might have known that 'one of a kind' meant something different to RoFo. Something more along the lines of 'I don't know anyone else who has one' ... 'It's really special because I'm the only one who has dranken from it' ... 'Doug had one too but he broke his', etc.

Just heard a clip on Classical 96.3 FM news of Rob complaining about John Tory going to Ottawa to talk to Mulcair and Trudeau about SmartTrack. I think he said that Tory was "badgering" them (maybe not the exact word, I didn't start listening closely until a few seconds in) and that he doesn't agree with it. I don't know where the audio clip came from, but who decided that Rob's opinion was even relevant? It's not like his way of getting funding worked. Remember Doug saying that developers were knocking on the door to fund the subways, subways, subways?

Interesting choice of destination given you can barely walk down any street or sit on any beach without an offer for Ganga. Would be something if he got caught there.

Well, come on, we North Americans all like travelling somewhere where we can speak the native language and Rob is practically a native, right? No one's done more than him for that community, as they surely know back in Jamaica.

I think he said that Tory was "badgering" them (maybe not the exact word, I didn't start listening closely until a few seconds in) and that he doesn't agree with it.
I would believe 'badgering' as I saw he used that word in his blathering this morning at City Hall. And Rob isn't one to come up with a new word when he has one to use already. Creative speaker, he is not (unless you count creating new definitions of existing words)

Interesting choice of destination given you can barely walk down any street or sit on any beach without an offer for Ganga. Would be something if he got caught there.

You forgot to mention the coke and the meth.

Ya mon, can hardly wait for his Etobicoke Patois to come ringing out after a few over-proof rum punches. It might invite punches of another kind.

Sounds like an accident looking for a place to happen. If he were still mayor, imagine all the paps hiding in the bushes at the beach (!) :)

Just heard a clip on Classical 96.3 FM news of Rob complaining about John Tory going to Ottawa to talk to Mulcair and Trudeau about SmartTrack. I think he said that Tory was "badgering" them (maybe not the exact word, I didn't start listening closely until a few seconds in) and that he doesn't agree with it. I don't know where the audio clip came from, but who decided that Rob's opinion was even relevant? It's not like his way of getting funding worked. Remember Doug saying that developers were knocking on the door to fund the subways, subways, subways?

I really believe that Rob fancies himself as the official opposition.

Hahaaa ... I might have known that 'one of a kind' meant something different to RoFo. Something more along the lines of 'I don't know anyone else who has one' ... 'It's really special because I'm the only one who has dranken from it' ... 'Doug had one too but he broke his', etc.

ya, it is the only one that he owns, therefore, it is one of a kind.

I would believe 'badgering' as I saw he used that word in his blathering this morning at City Hall. And Rob isn't one to come up with a new word when he has one to use already. Creative speaker, he is not (unless you count creating new definitions of existing words)

Oh, see, you're being disingenuous to the UT board there. Why would you be disingenuous to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back