152     0 
News   May 23, 2024
 264     2 
News   May 23, 2024
 726     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, Doug said that no murder has ever been committed by a legal gun owner using their own guns?

Now, I just don't know if he's lying, having a laugh, or seriously intelectually stunted.

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
To be clear, and story better articulates, organizer said he felt Ford's demands were wrong and he was just scared of Goldkind (1/2)
Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
...but they were torn because he said the community wants to hear from Ford and the other top candidates on priority neighbourhoods. (2/2)

Still doesn't answer the question.

Old Toronto timidity to be sure. There is no way in the world that Blusterf*ck should be determining terms, "Him or me, whouldya want?" I want a small, elderly woman to shove her finger squarely in his ample torso and say. "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

.....and then proceed to beat him with her purse. Right? Right?

Everyone that is running for re-election is basically being paid to campaign, including Doug. Just
another flaw in the system.

This is a pretty compelling reason why the campaign should be only four weeks. Like the provincial and federal Parliaments, Council would be "dissolved" at the time the election is called. That way the campaigning wouldn't be going on while sitting Councillors are supposed to be working for their constituents.

Story tomorrow moves the crack ball a few more steps forward--and potentially a lot further. A breakthrough for access to information.

This is a pretty compelling reason why the campaign should be only four weeks. Like the provincial and federal Parliaments, Council would be "dissolved" at the time the election is called. That way the campaigning wouldn't be going on while sitting Councillors are supposed to be working for their constituents.

That would be to the advantage of the brand name recognition, such as Ford Nation though, Albert.

Ford Nation, and its candidates, is / are almost a political party unto itself in this city. Like the Liberals, Conservatives and NDP have at the federal and provincial levels. An unknown candidate. like Ari needs time to gain traction. Especially, as I understand it, he is still working his full-time day job.

now Ari is saying Chow backed Ford over Tory on this debate issue on CP24.

View attachment 35305

Last edited:
Heaps o' stuff on Andray Domise's blog. Here's the post about the billion dollar Ford failure at Woodbine Live. For two such savvy, lean Six Sigma, entrepreneurial dudes, they couldn't get this deal done. Imagine the difference it would have made to Ward 2. The developer is now working on Durham Live! in Pickering. Full disclosure: I'm working on Andray's campaign.

http://www.andraydomise.ca/woodbine_live_the_billion_dollar_ford_failure

Nathan Rotman
@naterotman
@johntoryTO pulling gout of Jane/Finch debate from Inner City Union because he's afraid to answer his cancellation of the Finch LRT.

Chow's faith based schools moment.

I'm sorry, Doug said that no murder has ever been committed by a legal gun owner using their own guns?

Now, I just don't know if he's lying, having a laugh, or seriously intelectually stunted.

I don't think that's true even within Ford's extended family. Did Ennio Stirpe borrow the shotgun he killed Kathy Ford's boyfriend with?

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
To be clear, and story better articulates, organizer said he felt Ford's demands were wrong and he was just scared of Goldkind (1/2)

The organizer's now claiming he was "scared" of Ari Goldkind? Who does he think he's kidding? Between Ford and Goldkind, I know which one I'd be afraid of losing his temper, behaving inappropriately, getting violent, etc.

now Ari is saying Chow backed Ford over Tory on this debate issue on CP24. Unreal.

That's actually a pretty fair take on this whole sorry episode. Chow has completely botched everything to do with the Fords this election, and this little incident is no different.

So, Chow is siding with the debate organizer. What is she thinking?

She still thinks Tory is her competition, and doesn't get that people just want someone who can take on Ford. If she were to start taking on Doug, votes would follow.

So dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back