141     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 376     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 1.2K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug's closing argument: Its US vs THEM!

It's FU Nation against everyone else.

But in a race where ideas and oratory -- Soks and Goldkind -- can't get single digits of support, is it any wonder we worry that there may be enough FU out there to win?

Doug thinks he's best friends with everybody.

I think these efforts to portray himself as everybody's BFF are going to hurt him.
FN wants the finger pointing bully that threatens to punch people in the nose.
They live for conflict.

Wait: that's *Rob* Ford being referred to, not *Doug*. (Easy to confuse the two these days.)
Actually Ari got in a few shots in at Rob too, so both Fords felt uncomfortable tonight. Good work Ari! . I suspect that's why Rob hurried out and didn't give interviews.

Ari is absolutely wiping the floor with the other 3 candidates. I wish he would've ran for city council first just to build his name and reputation. City Council needs more Ari....and less Ford.

ps....he dropped the line, "Tory is just a Ford in sheep's clothing"...

Ha, that's my line! I posted it here and on a couple of other sites as well (as my "Bumbaclot" character). I wanted Chow to use it, but either way I hope it gains traction. Good for Goldkind.

So you're saying she's talking a lot and then say she's talking very little? Talking and saying is the same thing. You're obviously very ignorant with that point you made and even more so for not understanding anything she said the whole debate. You don't have to be a Chow supporter to understand what she discussed.

Talking and saying aren't the same thing. I could talk for half an hour about my dog's skin rash, but it wouldn't be a particularly productive or enlightening use of my time or yours. Olivia seems to be stuck in a mode of repeating things that have sort of been proven to not be working for her, so I can understand people getting frustrated that she's not making the best use of her opportunities to speak.

So you're saying she's talking a lot and then say she's talking very little? Talking and saying is the same thing. You're obviously very ignorant with that point you made and even more so for not understanding anything she said the whole debate. You don't have to be a Chow supporter to understand what she discussed.

Oh dear.....

Ha, that's my line! I posted it here and on a couple of other sites as well (as my "Bumbaclot" character). I wanted Chow to use it, but either way I hope it gains traction. Good for Goldkind.

I'm a big fan of your work; especially on the Toronto Sun, Bumbaclot. The tarnation has been whittled down to a handful of pitiful cut and pasters...

Olivia's closing argument: Talks lots, says very little.

ETA: Am I the only one who doesn't know what she's talking about half the time?

I'm with ya Kilroy. She usually answers a question with a completely out of context answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back