146     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 383     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 1.2K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ari is absolutely wiping the floor with the other 3 candidates. I wish he would've ran for city council first just to build his name and reputation. City Council needs more Ari....and less Ford.

ps....he dropped the line, "Tory is just a Ford in sheep's clothing"...

Chris Caple @chriscaple
Daaaamnnnn… @AriGoldkind calls Ford out directly for his anti-semitic slur. To his face basically. Crowd applauds enthusiastically.

Burn!

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
Ford getting huge boos for referencing his Jewish doctor and Jewish dentist, a much overused stereotype.

"I have lots of [insert group here] friends!"

Last edited:
Ari is absolutely wiping the floor with the other 3 candidates. I wish he would've ran for city council first just to build his name and reputation. City Council needs more Ari....and less Ford.

ps....he dropped the line, "Tory is just a Ford in sheep's clothing"...

Ari performs well - because this is basically his job. To debate.

I like Ari - but I don't think he's our Nenshi. Prior to March he's shown basically no interest in the city (either politics or community service). It's easier to be Ari because he can basically say whatever he wants to...

Burn!

"I have lots of [insert group here] friends!"

DougFord, "I have many gay friends and they've slept in my bed" and "we have many gay people working on our campaign but they don't want to be identified because they'd be attacked by the lefties"

I was surprised that Dofo didn't use the chestnut, "No one has done more for the Jewish people than Rob and I".

He'll probably claim moderator bias and that everyone went at him like it was Nuremberg in there.

On second thought, there is no chance he would get the reference.

True. That would be like Margaret Atwood Difficult, eh?
Nuremburgers are for those downtown vegetarians.
Ass Burgers adma dealt with earlier.

No chance I believe. They simply had to declare a conflict before any vote. Simple. Plus it's not the first time. They can't argue they did not read the handbook!

EDIT: this was in response to the possibility of the COI case being thrown out by the judge.

Olivia's closing argument: Talks lots, says very little.

ETA: Am I the only one who doesn't know what she's talking about half the time?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back