News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 739     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess you read minds over the net huh? Okay .... Whatever

1. You claim to have lived nowhere but inner suburb Toronto, but use Airdrie as an example of a bedroom community they're NOT like. 'Cause they're worse? Spare me.

2. You say you didn't mean it as a slur. What did you mean it as? A compliment? So you're pissing on York? Spare me.

FN: despite Calgary's galloping growth, there's as many wagon wheels in Bowness as there are in Nanton or Cochrane. Airdrie is no different from Tuxedo Park, just a slightly longer drive. York is much more estranged from Old Toronto than Calgary suburbs from Calgary.

My bonafide for this opining? Born & raised in Rosedale, football & rugby at CHHS, brother is a slumlord in Cochrane & Marda loop.

The Ari Goldkind situation is rather interesting because I'm guessing Doug doesn't want him at future debates calling him out on various things but he also wants Goldkind to stay and pick up votes from people that may have originally chosen Tory or Chow but switch to Ari. More votes for Ari would mean a greater chance of success for Doug, no?

The Ari Goldkind situation is rather interesting because I'm guessing Doug doesn't want him at future debates calling him out on various things but he also wants Goldkind to stay and pick up votes from people that may have originally chosen Tory or Chow but switch to Ari. More votes for Ari would mean a greater chance of success for Doug, no?

I'm guessing if Ari is invited to future debates that Doug may be a no-show.

Just so we have them. Zing #1

[video=youtube;7OBbFQ762u0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OBbFQ762u0[/video]

Olivia's facial expression after the "Falsify, Overstate, Repeat, Deny" statement oozes "Why didn't I think of that?!".

It's great that Ari did this, but it's like shooting fish in a barrel. It is so insanely easy to make Drug obsolete on a daily basis.

It is insane that neither Chow or Tory have been able to come remotely close to replicating this. Just look at how Drug acts when he comes unhinged, he's a human self-destruct button with 11 fingers. If you want to render him obsolete, hit him where it hurts every day, and then sit back and watch. I keep waiting for Kouvalis to take the gloves off, and then nothing.

Last edited:
Dforth makes an interesting point.

So, at least one UTer had to have been there - and I'm DYING to know what DoFo said to Ari after the debate tonight. Anyone? Bueller?

He's so good at the rhetorical takedown. At the very least, he should just get a debate role for the "That's Not True, Doug" segments.

gettinRealTired.jpg

Attachments

• gettinRealTired.jpg
    gettinRealTired.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 655
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back