5.3K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 745     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong with the area. I would love to see Crawford get his butt kicked, the only interaction I've had with him failed miserably. During the ice storm, Paul Ainslie was taking care of Crawford's constituents. On twitter, Crawford is a an arrogant asshole to people in his own ward.
Crawford lives on my friend's street and invited the street to an Open House Christmas Party at his home. He delivered flyers and requested everyone bring food as well as booze. Not donations for the food bank, food for his party. What a jerk.

Is this a serious post because if it is, it is seriously ignorant...
I have always lived in Toronto. First in the Borough of York, then in midtown and now in Etobicoke. I am not part of FordNation. I am educated, have held executive positions and drink lattes. From the first day I always considered myself a Torontonian. I'm not sure that Etobicoke or North York are "bedroom communities". They aren't like Airdrie.

Interesting slur against the reputation of the fine Town of Airdrie. I'm a Cowtown boy, bien sur, but I'd live in Airdrie wayyyy before I'd sully the wasteland of York with my latte-sipping presence.

Crawford lives on my friend's street and invited the street to an Open House Christmas Party at his home. He delivered flyers and requested everyone bring food as well as booze. Not donations for the food bank, food for his party. What a jerk.

He used to live on my friend's street a few years ago, Cudia drive. Not sure if he still does. Nice area. What he did is not surprising at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back