163     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 1K     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 929     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwahahaha - so the Ford Camping just released THEIR surveillance video (Edit: it was on CP24) from the office assault this week - nice going guys - the footage actually implicates a second campaign volunteer in the assault. Doesn't appear that anything Doug said yesterday (other than where the victim traveled from and entered the office several times) was true.

Last edited:
Link to CARP debate coverage by Rogers: http://www.carp.ca/2014/09/04/carp-toronto-mayoral-debate-live-rogers-tv/

CARP e-mail announcement:
Toronto CARP Mayoral Debate in Etobicoke tonight 6 PM
ImageProxy.mvc
Toronto voters who didn’t manage to get a ticket for the sold out CARP Etobicoke Chapter Mayoral Debate, can tune in to their local Rogers Channel in Toronto to watch the debate LIVE.
Rogers TV Cable 10/63 in Toronto/Scarborough will carry the debate live, Friday September 5th, at 6 PM, from the Etobicoke Legion Hall.
Rob Ford, John Tory, Olivia Chow and David Soknacki are scheduled to attend.
Rogers, CityNews, CP24 and CARP.CA are scheduled to live stream the debate.
More information can be found on the Rogers Toronto website. See more

Wouldn't you need to be a member of the hosting organization to attend the event?

Ah, right. Hadn't thought of that. The posts about tonight's debate sent my mind back to a long-ago community meeting where it looked like Team Ford bussed in a bunch of people from an old-folks home, many of whom didn't appear to speak much English. At least, that was my impression from the media coverage.

Bwahahaha - so the Ford Camping just released THEIR surveillance video from the office assault this week - nice going guys - the footage actually implicates a second campaign volunteer in the assault. Doesn't appear that anything Doug said yesterday (other than where the victim traveled from and entered the office several times) was true.

Can you link this please?

My heart bleeds for poor Robbie ...

Well not really ... At all. He's still alive and mayor, at least for now. How about those left devastated in his wake? I know, no evidence he was responsible for death and disappearance but I ask you ... How many people you associated with and/or had something on you were murdered or disappeared? Too much smoke for there to be no fires. In my opinion only of course.

"Does not Dionysius seem to have made it sufficiently clear that there can be nothing happy for the person over whom some fear always looms?" -Cicero

Different crowds requires different approach - this is a CARP debate, so I will nail him harder on impropriety, amorality and criminal association with those making the neighbourhoods unsafe.

AoD

Time to trot out the autistic kids.

Bwahahaha - so the Ford Camping just released THEIR surveillance video (Edit: it was on CP24) from the office assault this week - nice going guys - the footage actually implicates a second campaign volunteer in the assault. Doesn't appear that anything Doug said yesterday (other than where the victim traveled from and entered the office several times) was true.

link pls.

It appears the Ford's 60yr old saviour (to prepare for CARP today) has turned out to be just like Robbie, a bullying mugger. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back