News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 714     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Ford served subpoena to testify at upcoming Lisi extortion trial
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...-to-testify-at-upcoming-lisi-extortion-trial/

Mayor Rob Ford has been subpoenaed to testify in an upcoming extortion trial linked to his use of crack cocaine.
The mayor confirmed Thursday that a homicide detective personally served him with the subpoena at his home some time in the past several weeks.
Mr. Ford said he could not remember exactly when the summons arrived, nor could he say when he was expected to appear in court.

This explains all the bullshit surrounding a blogger being mugged by a Ford Compact camping volunteer. Stuff like this is always produced to distract from a something more serious Ford happening. I'm surprised they didn't call in another bomb threat, this time at a camping office, or a Ford house.

Hummer Sisters for Mayor

Off topic, but I really hate DMW, such a classy guy:

David Soknacki ‏@DavidSoknacki 4h
heard @DenzilMW whizzed by our table, took 2 tee shirts. Look forward to seeing him wear at least one at Council. #TOpoli

Denzil Minnan-Wong
‏@DenzilMW
@DavidSoknacki ur Make Socknacki Mayor t shirt will soon be as valuable as a Pantalone, Jakobek or Hummer Sisters for Mayor t shirt.

I beg to differ. If anyone has a Hummer Sister's for Mayor T-Shirt? I'd love to have one. And Vicki Gabereau (Vicki the Clown) too. Makes me nostalgic.

Hummer Sister.jpg

Attachments

• Hummer Sister.jpg
    Hummer Sister.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 935
Don Peat with a brief story on Brazen 2. Police confirm it the investigation of the Mayor is still active. Perhaps a reason for some optimism?

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2014/09/04/21919251.html

Post has a short story on Ford admitting Giroux served him with respect to the Lisi case, so that's going to happen, at least.

ETA: I see others have already linked.

FWIW, I'm glad that Tory has found his feet in the debates. Hopefully he consolidates his lead at this point and we get a landslide (which would be over 50% of the votes, for me) so the folks that twist FPTP election results won't have a leg to stand on.

Last edited:
This explains all the bullshit surrounding a blogger being mugged by a Ford Compact camping volunteer. Stuff like this is always produced to distract from a something more serious Ford happening. I'm surprised they didn't call in another bomb threat, this time at a camping office, or a Ford house.

After seeing the video I don't think this was done as a diversion. I think the Ford National let his ego get in the way and got burned.

It would sure make a lot of sense if all of the most fervent remaining Ford supporters were part of some weird large-scale drug running operation, but I still somehow doubt it.

The *ringleaders*, on the other hand... (i.e. the Flagg/Witmer axis)

Rob Ford served subpoena to testify at upcoming Lisi extortion trial
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...-to-testify-at-upcoming-lisi-extortion-trial/

Mayor Rob Ford has been subpoenaed to testify in an upcoming extortion trial linked to his use of crack cocaine.
The mayor confirmed Thursday that a homicide detective personally served him with the subpoena at his home some time in the past several weeks.
Mr. Ford said he could not remember exactly when the summons arrived, nor could he say when he was expected to appear in court.

Now the fun begins!

Has anyone gone into Neil Flagg's store?

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/09/05/rob-ford-subpoenaed--to-testify-at-lisi-extortion-trial-report

Nice.

Last edited:
Jimmi T: is Rob getting served the reason you thought he seemed distracted? Or are you thinking of something else?

Hopefully Giroux said something like "Be seeing you soon, Robbie" as he passed the paper over.

Is anyone else thinking it's odd for the lead detective to be serving a summons? Not like mayor asshat's visage isn't well known that any low level officer couldn't do it. Just strikes me as odd.

CP24 said he was served August 26th outside mama's house. That wasn't his fundraiser day, was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back