855     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 762     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 574     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna bet that there's a drug-smuggling racket involving packages of sports posters? (Maybe that's why the Sports Poster Warehouse's "returns address" is in some Niagara Falls NY industrial park)

http://www.sportsposterwarehouse.com/content_contact.html

Not to get all tinfoil-hatty, but the industrial park is Witmer Industrial Estates, and anyone who's spent any minor amount of time on the IHTWOMRF page will be familiar with Mike Witmer.

Last edited:
Not to get all tinfoil-hatty, but the industrial park is Witmer Industrial Estates, and anyone who's spent any minor amount of time on the IHTWOMRF page will be familiar with Mike Witmer.

As someone who, for sanity's sake, seldom does more than a toe-dip in the IHTWOMRF water (and on behalf of others in that situation), may I ask for a summary on the guy.

It would sure make a lot of sense if all of the most fervent remaining Ford supporters were part of some weird large-scale drug running operation, but I still somehow doubt it.

I remember him. He would post troll stuff if you dared ask a question. That is a page I avoid now.

Last edited:
As someone who, for sanity's sake, seldom does more than a toe-dip in the IHTWOMRF water (and on behalf of others in that situation), may I ask for a summary on the guy.

Arrogant misogynist & racist stoner guy who seemingly plays Mafia Wars all day long—or at least when he's not extolling the virtues of Rob Ford. He often gets called upon for his "patented troll spray" (a dumb image to mock anyone they deem a "troll"—generally anyone who's not a Ford Nationalist) that somehow IHTWOMRF regulars find funny. But I'm sure "Ow my balls!" would be funny to that crowd. Seriously, the guy's a creep. His Pinterest page has a pinboard called "Want to do list"; you can guess the content.

Last edited:
image.jpg

RIP Joan.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,018
The Chronicals of Smarmia: The Liar, The Bitch, and the Ward 2 Rogue
Stintz-ler's List
2 Angry Men
Deception
Witless for the Prosecution
Full Metal Jackass
Raging Bullshit
Good Swill Hunting
Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Pipes
It Happened One Night. And the Next. And the Next.
The Beer Hunter
The Wrath of Grapes
The Best Lies of our Years
High (by) Noon
In the Company of Mensches

Last edited:
Rob Ford served subpoena to testify at upcoming Lisi extortion trial
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...-to-testify-at-upcoming-lisi-extortion-trial/

Mayor Rob Ford has been subpoenaed to testify in an upcoming extortion trial linked to his use of crack cocaine.
The mayor confirmed Thursday that a homicide detective personally served him with the subpoena at his home some time in the past several weeks.
Mr. Ford said he could not remember exactly when the summons arrived, nor could he say when he was expected to appear in court.

Last edited:
Rob Ford served subpoena to testify at upcoming Lisi extortion trial
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...-to-testify-at-upcoming-lisi-extortion-trial/

Mayor Rob Ford has been subpoenaed to testify in an upcoming extortion trial linked to his use of crack cocaine.
The mayor confirmed Thursday that a homicide detective personally served him with the subpoena at his home some time in the past several weeks.
Mr. Ford said he could not remember exactly when the summons arrived, nor could he say when he was expected to appear in court.

not just any homicide detective:
"He described his conversation with Toronto Police Det-Sgt. Gary Giroux, the veteran officer leading the probe into his affairs, as brief, saying it involved little more than the handing over of legal documents."

I like to believe if Giroux himself came to the Ford house to personally deliver it, it has to mean something...

not just any homicide detective:
"He described his conversation with Toronto Police Det-Sgt. Gary Giroux, the veteran officer leading the probe into his affairs, as brief, saying it involved little more than the handing over of legal documents."

I like to believe if Giroux himself came to the Ford house to personally deliver it, it has to mean something...

Let us hope this not the only satisfaction Giroux gets.

The Chonicals of Smarmia: The Liar, The Bitch, and the Ward 2 Rogue
Stintz-ler's List
2 Angry Men
Deception
Witless for the Prosecution
Full Metal Jackass
Raging Bullshit
Good Swill Hunting
Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Pipes
It Happened One Night. And the Next. And the Next.
The Beer Hunter
The Wrath of Grapes
The Best Lies of our Years
High (by) Noon
In the Company of Mensches

SD: I feel the same as Eagle Eye - I actually want to see these movies!!! LI MIKE

For those who won't go to Twitter:

Who Framed Daniel Dale?
Lied in 60 Seconds
Dougie Bosco
Arrested Ford Development
O Brother, Where Art Thou Brains?
The Bill Blair Witchhunt Project
Saving Mayor Ford
S*M*A*S*H*E*D
A Fistful of $20s
Harry Potter and the Land of the Magical Expanding Free Subways
Two and a half Fords