5.1K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 714     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
"found these is an old album, working hard for the residents of #ward2 since 2000!"
https://twitter.com/MichaelFordTO/status/507655341744865280/photo/1

The comments were a Royal York Hoot! ;) Best laughs I had all day.

Mikey's been keeping the Ford warm in Ward 2. Does Rob want to run for Councillor if Doug pulls the plug?

He'd have to tackle Andray! ;) Costco-sized popcorn required for any debates there.

If I were in Rofo's shoes at this point, I'd be too tired. Definitely 4:20 *and* (not David) Miller Time.

Off topic, but I really hate DMW, such a classy guy:

David Soknacki ‏@DavidSoknacki 4h
heard @DenzilMW whizzed by our table, took 2 tee shirts. Look forward to seeing him wear at least one at Council. #TOpoli

Denzil Minnan-Wong
‏@DenzilMW
@DavidSoknacki ur Make Socknacki Mayor t shirt will soon be as valuable as a Pantalone, Jakobek or Hummer Sisters for Mayor t shirt.

heard @DenzilMW whizzed by our table, took 2 tee shirts. Look forward to seeing him wear at least one at Council. #TOpoli

Denzil Minnan-Wong
‏@DenzilMW
@DavidSoknacki ur Make Socknacki Mayor t shirt will soon be as valuable as a Pantalone, Jakobek or Hummer Sisters for Mayor t shirt.

Saw him at the yonge dundas movies with his wife and he was whining about what movies to see. It was typical.

Denzil Minnan-Wong
‏@DenzilMW

Brian F. Kelcey @stateofthecity · 3h
.@DenzilMW @DavidSoknacki Wondering where I can find the 'Mayor DMW' shirts I heard so much about in January, so we can make it a fair trade

Christian Fletcher @Darth_Pingu · 2h
@joshuahind @DenzilMW you're welcome, #TOpoli @DavidSoknacki pic.twitter.com/WO8ewZIoT1
DMW Soks.jpg

Attachments

• DMW Soks.jpg
    DMW Soks.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 681

Denzil Minnan-Wong
‏@DenzilMW

Saw him at the yonge dundas movies with his wife and he was whining about what movies to see. It was typical.

Man, that guy really wears his fundamental orifice right on his face, doesn't he? Wonder if Yelly Granny has the stuff to kick his whiny, sanctimonious arse out? (Not that 24/7 Yelly Council Person is to be devoutly wished for, mind you.)

I just hope he seals this turnaround in his fortunes with an all new crack video, one we actually get to see :)

Another crack video is not gonna do anything. With all the shit that happened in the last two years, he is now polling above Olivia Chow.

https://twitter.com/jpags/status/507559091649384449

@jpags: Also spotted: @ddale8. He is working on a cool story you can read later.

Sounds promising...

I'm not holding my breath. A "cool" story just sounds like a different take, rather than a big reveal. Also, here's Daniel on Twitter tonight:

"I followed Soknacki around today. I thought I had the scoop on his apple. I have been beaten by @nataliealcoba. http://bit.ly/1qARfJz"

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/507694552187412480

ETA: If Daniel spent the day with Soknaki, he might have a few more details regarding the FOI release.

Last edited:

You seem to have the worst luck when it comes to encountering crappy politicians. Though if there is one slight positive to this Cirque De Frod, is that more people might be taking a closer look at who else is in council chamber. I hope Denzil Pinhead Wrong, Frances Nunziata, and Mammoliti gets to be shown the exit door soon.

You seem to have the worst luck when it comes to encountering crappy politicians. Though if there is one slight positive to this Cirque De Frod, is that more people might be taking a closer look at who else is in council chamber. I hope Denzil Pinhead Wrong, Frances Nunziata, and Mammoliti gets to be shown the exit door soon.

DMW may survive, as might Nunsiata, but I'm thinking Mammoliti is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back