249     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 477     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 1.4K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he was also at the Labour Day bobblehead thing at Mom's house.

Don't his staffers get Labour Day off work?

View attachment 32397
In the days before his addictions became public knowledge he had unpaid interns running booze, junk food, and coca cola for him day or night. Im not dropping any names but some of these people are in the ITO docs. Their first job out of university was supposed to be high profile but unpaid.
Imagine walking into that culture of enabling an angry bear. There were threats of firing these interns too.

In the days before his addictions became public knowledge he had unpaid interns running booze, junk food, and coca cola for him day or night. Im not dropping any names but some of these people are in the ITO docs. Their first job out of university was supposed to be high profile but unpaid.
Imagine walking into that culture of enabling an angry bear. There were threats of firing these interns too.

This video gives a better view of Jerry ( I believe it's him ) and other staffers / volunteers / interns / whatever on Labour Day.
http://globalnews.ca/news/1533518/ford-to-hold-bobblehead-charity-fundraiser-at-mothers-house/

How much was donated to the hospital?

Was listening to Newstalk 1010 and they had the guy with the Rob Ford mask on.
They kept asking him what he expected would happen instead of showing disgust at the Mayor and his team of goons.
It must suck so much being a true blue CON.

I believe he was also at the Labour Day bobblehead thing at Mom's house.

Don't his staffers get Labour Day off work?

View attachment 32397

I'm sure the Ford Compact will find a way to get CH to pay them double-time for the non-camping (wink-wink) event.

Last edited:
"It's funny that you say the prime minister doesn't talk to me. You know what? John Tory might be getting a call earlier than he thinks from the prime minister. I know him well. I know the prime minister doesn't like people talking on his behalf," Ford said.

So Ford sez Harper doesn't "like people talking on his behalf"...while talking on the man's behalf. Ri-iii-ight. Oh, Slob. You really are as thick as pigshit, aren't you? And it's all the funnier considering that our beloved Prime Minister likely views Mayor Crackhead as something he scraped off the bottom of his shoe these days.

You mean Doug lied? That is unheard of! :cool:

I wonder how the campaign will spin that.

I think everyone here knows the answer to your question, but since the countdown to the end of the Ford era has started, let's preserve for posterity the principles of Ford family spin, when faced with a difficult question:

1 -- Ignore the premise of the question -- answering it honestly will only make Team Ford look bad.

2 -- Instead, assert a bunch of nonsense that is tangentially related to the question.

3 -- If that is not enough, attack any of the people related to the original question who form "the other side."

3A -- If an election campaign is running, link "the other side" to a candidate. Note: evidence for this claim is not necessary.

4 -- If *that* is not enough, attack the media for asking the question.

5 -- If **that** is not enough, give random and off-topic props to Rob.

Let's apply these principles:

"Doug, there was an incident at your brother's campaign office yesterday, and William Byer, a campaign volunteer, was charged by police with one count each of assault, mischief and theft. Given that he is facing criminal charges related to working on the campaign, is the campaign going to suspend or dismiss William Byer?"

1 and 2 -- "Let's get one thing straight -- Rob's got the most loyal, hardworking campaign staff that ever was. These folks are stand-up guys and that's why we love 'em."

3 and 3A -- "But, you know, you got these kooks out there, who have the nerve to walk into an office that's open to the public and say hello. That's disgusting. It's too bad about this, if someone got hurt, my heart bleeds for them, but at the end of the day it's their own fault. And I'd be interested to know whether this kook is working for John Tory or for Olivia Chow."

4 -- Addressing Don/Ann/Daniel: "You know, you guys in the media, you've had it in for Rob since day one, so it's no surprise that you're attacking him again."

5 -- "But Rob's doing great, he's lost a ton of weight, he can't wait to get out there and debate these other candidates any place, any time."

Mikey -- You're welcome.

~~~

P.S. -- For the sake of clarity, these are not actual statements by Doug, I made them up. But, errr, yeah, that's what he's going to be saying.

Last edited:
So Ford sez Harper doesn't "like people talking on his behalf"...while talking on the man's behalf. Ri-iii-ight. Oh, Slob. You really are as thick as pigshit, aren't you? And it's all the funnier considering that our beloved Prime Minister likely views Mayor Crackhead as something he scraped off the bottom of his shoe these days.

Perhaps he should ask when was the last time he had a photo taken with the PM. Har har.

PS: And I don't mean as a posterboy for the federal drug policy.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back