123     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 976     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 888     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP24 has a video up on the fight at Rob Ford's camping office.

This is a MUST SEE and leaves no question as to who started the fight!

Sorry, can't seem to link directly to the video

If Rob drops out - it becomes a VERY interesting race - Socks becomes a factor overnight.

I'll take Tory (and I'll probably vote Tory though I really like Chow) but if Ford is out of the race I''m voting for the "Smart" guy - Soknacki.

Rob doesn't even have to drop out. If Tory is in the 40's and Rob is in the low teens or even single digits, Socks becomes a factor.

CP24 has a video up on the fight at Rob Ford's camping office.

This is a MUST SEE and leaves no question as to who started the fight!

Sorry, can't seem to link directly to the video

That guy was so stupid doing that. Random people in masks at a campaign office will always creep everyone out hard.

That guy was so stupid doing that. Random people in masks at a campaign office will always creep everyone out hard.

Agreed. The guy in the rofo mask started it when he walked into the camping office with a mask on and a camera. That was just a moronic move, and brings a "loony brigade" that doesn't address any of the numerous real foul ups that Rofo has done. Seriously, trying to out-circus the circus only helps the crackbear. Just because MINO is above the law (so far), doesn't mean that's the example to follow.

Edited addition:

Kilroy said:
Yep. The response was pretty stupid too.

Yes it was, but moron in a mask instigated it. Though I wished both him and the Ford volunteer who was in the dustup would get charged or at least stand in the timeout corner.

Last edited:
Agreed. The guy in the rofo mask started it when he walked into the camping office with a mask on and a camera. That was just a moronic move, and brings a "loony brigade" that doesn't address any of the numerous real foul ups that Rofo has done. Seriously, trying to out-circus the circus only helps the crackbear. Just because MINO is above the law (so far), doesn't mean that's the example to follow.

Its a moronic move, but I disagree on who started the fight.

The Ford guys immediate response was: OK, you're getting a beating!

He pushed him out the door and started throwing kick and punches.

Last edited:
Its a moronic move, but I disagree on who started the fight.

The Ford guys immediate response was: OK, you're getting a beating!

He pushed him out the door and started throwing kick and punches.

Masked moron who thinks he's doing a clever Michael Moore bit, went into the camping office. He could have stayed outside, in public property\space, and invited any volunteers willing to speak with him on camera. That Ford volunteer response should have stopped at throwing him out, frankly both seemed eager to escalate the situation. But again, masked dude was the one that started it by entering the office with a mask on, and a camera. If he did that entering a Tim Hortons or Starbucks, he would likely get a negative response as well, though perhaps not a physical fight, at least from the staff. It's a sketchy move, and socially ignorant at best.

Masked moron who thinks he's doing a clever Michael Moore bit, went into the camping office. He could have stayed outside, in public property\space, and invited any volunteers willing to speak with him on camera. That Ford volunteer response should have stopped at throwing him out, frankly both seemed eager to escalate the situation. But again, masked dude was the one that started it by entering the office with a mask on, and a camera. If he did that entering a Tim Hortons or Starbucks, he would likely get a negative response as well, though perhaps not a physical fight, at least from the staff. It's a sketchy move, and socially ignorant at best.

Ford guy asked him to leave and he did.
He showed him the door with appropriate force.
If he had stopped there I would have said good job.
The punch/kick came unexpectedly, and for no reason.

I'm gonna go with Ford guy started the fight.
Lets see how others call it.
(Its my first poll!)

So sorry I'm not eligible to vote in T.O. Damn the consequences, I'd throw my vote Soknacki's way. I thought I'd be a Chow supporter, but she has disappointed. Tory seems to be Ford light and then there's the fringe candidates... Ford is an abomination that needs to be stamped out and his followers are beyond description. Even though I no longer live in Toronto it still pains me to read and see the spectacle of Ford Nation. I honestly cannot watch video of that buffoon and his pathetic minions.

<as you were>

Rob Ford Suggests John Tory Could Get Scolded By Stephen Harper

"It's funny that you say the prime minister doesn't talk to me. You know what? John Tory might be getting a call earlier than he thinks from the prime minister. I know him well. I know the prime minister doesn't like people talking on his behalf," Ford said.

"So, you know what? I hope John and Mr. Harper have a very good relationship like he says they have because he might be getting a call sooner than later."

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/09/03/rob-ford-john-tory-stephen-harper_n_5760948.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back