News   Jul 18, 2024
 742     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 569     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa! Singin' Jimmy defected!! :eek:

Now I've seen it all! The end is nigh for FN, folks! ;)

It is Doug's fault. He conspired to have a trespassing notice issued to Jimmy by CH security, as part of an underhanded plan by Doug to obtain the job of City Manager.

It has been reported that Singing Jimmy was seen marching in the Olivia Chow contingent in the Labour Day parade.

Looks like it was dripping down the collar into the knot and went from there.

In the pic I posted last night ( http://instagram.com/p/sdwOloDGZh/ ) it looks like his shoulders are wet, too. But maybe it's just the light/shadow? I could understand neck sweat getting through the tie, but not going through to the outside of the suit, tops of shoulders! It really looks like he got something poured on him from above. Just weird.

"Jim McMillan of the Rob Ford Rangers just dropped off an open letter to Rob Ford in the press gallery. He now supports Olivia Chow" #TOpoli

It's a whole new ballgame!

It has been reported that Singing Jimmy was seen marching in the Olivia Chow contingent in the Labour Day parade.

Like when Milton Berle became a Christian Scientist.

"Our loss is their loss."

Oscar Levant.

View attachment 32380

Jenny and Rob in happier times.

Last edited:
They could - which is why I brought up the "you can't put a price to democracy" comment - which he has used as an argument against council appointment prior, and that is frankly a good argument if a substantial portion of the term remains.

AoD

I bet council would ignore that and just appoint someone. Who'd want Ford as the outsider councillor campaigning for his old job back for the next four years?

I bet council would ignore that and just appoint someone. Who'd want Ford as the outsider councillor campaigning for his old job back for the next four years?

Standing policy of City Council is that any seat vacated in the first half of the term must be filled with a by-election.

Wow, the letter is so close to English too. Maybe when he's hanging out with the Chow supporters he'll pick up stuff like how to spell "goodbye." It's a win for all concerned. (And not to lend credence to his wacky theories but the idea that Rob could win again and then install Doug as City Manager is perhaps the scariest possibility raised so far...)

Banning that guy from CH is probably one of the only sensible things Doug has done. Dude was a rabbit away from going full Basic Instinct on Robbie. I'm sure that Olivia is proud to have such an illustrious *cough* veteran *cough* on her side. Maybe he can form the Olivia Chow Commissars.

Who will lead the Rob Ford Rangers now?

One of my old football teammates messaged me saying Ford randomly brought up my name at FordFest and told guys I'm a reporter with the Star. It's funny as he had no clue who I was 10 years ago when I interviewed him. And I doubt he remembered me long after that. I think his bff blames me for their problems!

Banning that guy from CH is probably one of the only sensible things Doug has done. Dude was a rabbit away from going full Basic Instinct on Robbie. I'm sure that Olivia is proud to have such an illustrious *cough* veteran *cough* on her side. Maybe he can form the Olivia Chow Commissars.

Who will lead the Rob Ford Rangers now?

I don't think Doug was involved. He was taken out in cuffs twice by security because he was singing and yelling.

Screen Shot 2014-09-03 at 5.01.55 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-03 at 5.01.55 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-03 at 5.01.55 PM.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 695

Just watched the transit presser, and I can easily say I have not seen such an ice storm like this since, well the ice storm. At least in the end Robbie finally admits the "plan" is a fantasy of the future.

It must be hard for Dougie not to have an interactive Robbie. A Robbie that can actually answer questions other than spout past (and this is in his mind) triumphs like building a "Scarborough Subway" that does not even have an EA started. 4 years ago Robbie was told that his proposals could not happen, and they didn't, now he proposes the same thing, 4 years later. Isn't there a line about doing the same thing over and over expecting different results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back