865     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 774     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 577     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey would receive a call that he is urgently needed at Camp Kandalore?

MFF-stache.jpg

Attachments

• MFF-stache.jpg
    MFF-stache.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 802
He was taken out in cuffs twice by security because he was singing and yelling.

Singin' jimmy was perp walked out of CH?

But he's blaming Doug. I love when Doug is the bad guy :)

I wonder if Rob and Doug do the "good cop, bad cop routine" on purpose?

A Robbie that can actually answer questions other than spout past (and this is in his mind) triumphs like building a "Scarborough Subway" that does not even have an EA started.

View attachment 32384

Last edited:
I mentioned this before but I'm all for letting Doug just keep on Douggin'. He is so repulsive, so loathsome that he and he alone is capable of shaking loose even the most steadfast Ford Nationals.

A while back someone coined a term for the brigade Singing Jimmy was in charge of based on his outfit and it was HILARIOUS, please if someone remembers it repost it, in honour of a defeated Foot Soldier in Ford Nation.

P.S. Singing Jimmy is a few fries short of a big sack attack meal, I almost feel sorry for him but I know he's gone to a better place, one where he throws Tug under the bus.

Last edited:
One of my old football teammates messaged me saying Ford randomly brought up my name at FordFest and told guys I'm a reporter with the Star. It's funny as he had no clue who I was 10 years ago when I interviewed him. And I doubt he remembered me long after that. I think his bff blames me for their problems!

Lisi is probably telling him stuff about your blog and whatever, and Rob's just getting it all mixed up (what's a blog, Dro? I don't even know how to send a text!). Easiest thing his brain could retain: Star reporter!

Lisi is probably telling him stuff about your blog and whatever, and Rob's just getting it all mixed up (what's a blog, Dro? I don't even know how to send a text!). Easiest thing his brain could retain: Star reporter!

Ford is obviously still hanging out regularly with Lisi. How is that not one person in the neighbourhood can't snap a single pic of them together at Steak Queen? Or with his Escalade parked on Lisi's street?Or of Ford carrying LCBO bags into the house? Or him in a liquor store?

Ford is obviously still hanging out regularly with Lisi. How is that not one person in the neighbourhood can't snap a single pic of them together at Steak Queen? Or with his Escalade parked on Lisi's street?Or of Ford carrying LCBO bags into the house? Or him in a liquor store?

Ya even when they were hanging out all the time in parking lots, etc, no media could ever get a pic of them together. And I'd bet they were watching them both for months.

There's been some sort of incident at Ford's campaign headquarters. I'm sure we're going to find out it was a "Tory supporter" or something.

Screen Shot 2014-09-03 at 5.55.23 PM.jpg

In Rob Ford's world, cops show up because of a person with a camera, but not for a Mayor drinking while driving.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-03 at 5.55.23 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-03 at 5.55.23 PM.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 787

There's at least one hardcore Ford supporter following my blog. Same person tried to sway my poll by voting 100 times literally to sway it Ford's way on the Brazen question. I've since blocked multiple votes and deleted dupes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back