5.1K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 721     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tara_deschamps: A guest who just popped out of the party says pizza and sandwiches at Ford's fundraiser #topoli

@tara_deschamps: A guest who just popped out of the party says pizza and sandwiches at Ford's fundraiser #topoli

Are they really this conservative or is it because they're hurting for cash or is this purely for attention? I'm at a loss

I know, I know. I keed, I keed! I was talking more in jest about this thread.

Too soon! ;) I'll watch\read rofo's pizza party high lites a bit later, because I'm browsing multiple tabs here. RE: debate, so far at least and this is just my impression etc. They look pretty bored\tired during the lull in between. Maybe they're conserving their energy. On a more positive front, no circus drama. I'm biased towards Socks, and I like his improved energy and debating skills. Almost boringly normal, it's like I'm going through crackbear withdrawal here!

I'm not surprised. Pizza and sandwiches are for the average Joes like Ford. I mean, only an elitist would eat at, say, Harbour Sixty. Maybe even name it as their favourite.

I saw Rob being interviewed on CP2Ford and he seems really tired. He was asked about the campaign and his answer didn't sound too inspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back