5.1K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 714     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with Ford dropping out of the Mayoral race is that he will run for Ward 2, and we will likely continue to be subjected to his antics. Better to lance the wart completely through an utter trouncing in October.

I wonder though, would Ford win in Ward 2? Are people there fed up with him?

Well the last numbers I've seen show that Robbie has lost mayoral support in Ward 2, so one could construe it would carry over to being councillor.

spit.gif
Walking out of a room with a pale face and forgetting your purse doesn't prove you were threatened or anything. Maybe you're just tired that day, maybe coming down with a cold.

If I had to sit with Rob Ford and talk about "jamming," I'd probably leave the meet feeling rattled. Can't be a pleasant experience.

The problem with Ford dropping out of the Mayoral race is that he will run for Ward 2, and we will likely continue to be subjected to his antics. Better to lance the wart completely through an utter trouncing in October.

There are many fed up, BUT MiFo scored 1st place with 40+% in a poll WITHOUT EVEN OPENING HIS MOUTH ONCE. Ward 2 can and will rot in the hell of their own making if they elect any Ford.

Rob, your guests are starting to arrive.
4ed7d97f-6038-42f5-96f3-3fcdcdbab12d.jpg

Do we have enough booze?
drinking-with-racoon.jpg

We love the Viennese Torte.
rocky2.jpg

WKL: First picture: The RF Chapter of the Loyal Order of Raccoons are arriving...

Second picture: Let's get a belly full of beer!!!

Third picture: Two of the boys enjoy a hearty meal...mmm that looks good!!!
They're thinking "Hey Rob - You're not getting this one!"

For some reason I can't now get Clint Eastwood out of my mind as "Dirty Harry" saying
"Go ahead-make my day" - These pictures definitely did!

LI MIKE

Last edited:

"lance the wart"= a keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back