5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 709     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
His lifestyle caught up with him. You can't abuse your body with drugs, alcohol and a poor diet and expect to last that long.

I bet it's mostly being tired as hell. That schedule of BS and visits and selfies has to be exhausting for a middle aged unhealthy drunk

Yeah. I'm sure that's a big part.

[Total speculation] I'm also wondering if the campaign is running out of gas. Doug is insulting Rob in the press, saying he knows nothing about the family biz. Someone schedules an emergency fundraising without checking the schedule for conflicts. Rob vanishing at times or seeming out-of-it/fatigued a pressers. Maybe I'm putting too many dots together, but I wouldn't be surprised if the family is tightening the financial reigns on Rob. He's cost them a lot of money in recent years.[/Total speculation]

Last edited:
Agreed. Why bother anyway when there will likely be representatives from the press there? No doubt we'll be hearing all the sordid, pathetic details later.

Besides, remember the unpleasantness from the last Fraud Fest. Anyone willing to spend the required funds for this shindig will be the most fanatical creeps that comprise Ford's bizarre cult. I daresay they won't take kindly to any perceived slights against Heroic Leader, and may well react violently.

Well, in that case, fight violence with even more unspeakable violence.

HousePigLaBianca.png

And when all is said and done, there *is* something very "Manson crime scene" about the Ford family homestead.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com//new...ct/article20148445/?cmpid=rss1&click=sf_globe

Mayor Ford’s business contracts raise question of conflict
As a councillor and mayor, Rob Ford fought against a ban on plastic water bottles; he helped an Etobicoke businessman get a seat on a city board; and he urged councillors to fast-track a controversial plan to expand Toronto’s island airport.

In his other role, as part owner of Deco Labels and Tags, Mr. Ford counted among his clients: bottled-water manufacturers Nestlé Canada and Coca-Cola; an architecture and design company owned by Darius Mosun, who was appointed to the Toronto Parking Authority; and Porter Airlines, the regional carrier campaigning for permission to fly long-haul jets out of Billy Bishop Airport.

Didn't want to say anything before because I think it's too much of a stretch, but what if the raccoon rant really was about something else. What local airline has a raccoon for it's mascot hmmmmmmm? And I've heard that TO's unofficial animal is actually the raccoon, and Rofo is not exactly a fan of the TO, despite being it's MINO. Just kiddin y'all, the man is possibly going cray cray. It might not be that far off until RoFo drops out from the Merryl race!

So Roffles can run in ward 2 as councilor. Back to the plane you go Mikey. But keep the engine running in case we have to book it to Mehico. :p

On a more serious note, hope David Socknaki gets a working mic this time in the debate.

More like Ford's staff tried to brief him on Heritage Toronto issues and he was too lazy to read the talking points or too stupid to understand them.

But impromptu fundraiser is brilliant, as the media will dutifully turn up instead of simply footnoting his absence at the debate. One grows weary.

"Tear down paradise, and put up a parking lot.

Raccoons looking for answers to Rob Ford problem

Raccoons are calling Rob Ford a “severe and frightening” problem for Torontonians. Unafraid of humans, Rob Ford has diverted enormous amounts of time, resources and media attention from pressing municipal problems to his numerous antics and scandals. The raccoons have issued a statement indicating that they consider Rob Ford to be getting “braver and braver” and worry about what he might be capable of if he is re-elected. Though they do not support euthanasia, they are employing stand-off tactics with him at his residence in an attempt to frighten and intimidate him into dropping out of the mayoral race.

http://quantumjitters.wordpress.com/2014/08/21/raccoons-looking-for-answers-to-rob-ford-problem/

I really wanna go to fords house on Thursday. Dressed as a raccoon.
Sure, create a scene at the Fords that will give rofo even more free publicity at the expense of the other candidates. Or........

Wear a raccoon suit to the debate and demand to know why Ford is too cowardly to show up and debate the other candidates. Tell the media you are considering running yourself, mustering your fellow raccoons -- whose numbers are legion -- to vote out this idiot once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back