5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 709     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine companies take things lightly when being publicly outed as having shady dealings with the top ranking politician in Toronto. This has to spook other companies on the client list. C'mon Doug, this is an airtight case!

Nestle is such a corrupt company with a history of shady business dealings that being associated with Deco probably just washes off their back. Others...probably a good idea to switch label providers.

EDIT: Regarding Stintz, she's such a small player that anything she does or says is not worth noting. She's the Michelle Bachmann of this election, someone who talks and no one takes seriously.

Last edited:
You know the most salient point of the G&M article is probably one most will overlook....Deco Greensboro customer list is 1000 names (that is a far cry from doing business with most companies in Canada (paraphasing R Ford) and R Ford is salesman of record for 160 those and again paraphasing the G&M "not valuable accounts". So what does that say about Randy and Doug's confidence in their baby brother....

C'mon now... As he told Jimmi T in that interview, Rob ran the business all by himself and then taught his brothers how to run it.

If she does step down and support Ford, let the speculation run wild about the day she left the MINO office white as a ghost.

Also, if she were to put her support behind Ford, how many of her supporters would actually vote for him? She may have been bullied by the Frods into inexplicably placing her support behind them, but her supporters won't have been. There is a strong alternative available in Tory.

Whatever the outcome, she's definitely going to have me watching her at 11am!

IIRC, the polling that has looked at 2nd choices showed that Ford was not the 2nd choice of those whose 1st choice would be Stintz.

IIRC, the polling that has looked at 2nd choices showed that Ford was not the 2nd choice of those whose 1st choice would be Stintz.

If the Ford's ever orchestrated something of that ilk, it would likely end up benefiting Tory more than Ford.

Been out of country for about 3 weeks now and don't have the constant FordShitFest diet. I catch up when I can and will offer this: it strikes me that something is different about MINO. He was always not the brightest bulb but now it seems he's also going crazy. Like actually crazy. While others are campaigning on platforms related to transit and taxes and other relevant issues, MINO is ranting about raccoons and calling last minute major camping events. That's pretty damned crazy if you ask me ....

Been out of country for about 3 weeks now and don't have the constant FordShitFest diet. I catch up when I can and will offer this: it strikes me that something is different about MINO. He was always not the brightest bulb but now it seems he's also going crazy. Like actually crazy. While others are campaigning on platforms related to transit and taxes and other relevant issues, MINO is ranting about raccoons and calling last minute major camping events. That's pretty damned crazy if you ask me ....

I don't know about "crazy" (at least, in a literal sense) but something has definitely gotten under his skin. Wish I knew what it was.

I don't know about "crazy" (at least, in a literal sense) but something has definitely gotten under his skin. Wish I knew what it was.

I'm not sure of crazy either, more erratic. I wonder if it's just because he hasn't been able to break over 27% or so for months, so he's just flailing at anything to try to increase his vote.

"Maybe if I say stuff about transit again. No, that didn't work. Maybe jobs? Everyone likes jobs! Shit, nothing, hey, ho about raccoons? No, back to streetcars again, this time I'll tell people I like 'em!"

Screen Shot 2014-08-21 at 10.33.16 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-21 at 10.33.16 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-08-21 at 10.33.16 AM.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 696
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back