5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 709     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say that Ford's manner in that raccoon video is about halfway to the murder rant video. He seems totally out of it one second, barely containing agitation the next. Lucky for him, he manages to pull it back together once he realizes the press are laughing at him. This is after showing up to City Hall at 12:54 on a Monday with no explanation of his whereabouts beforehand. If he was ever on the wagon, he's off now.

Maybe he was drinking in the park last night when suddenly a raccoon made off with his mickey of Russian Prince?

Omg, huge animal lover, here, and that is the most adorable thing ever. First of all, eff Rob Ford, and secondly, can I please have your raccoon? :)

I had to discourage her from relying on my kindness, because she kept breaking in, even in the third story of the house, and also my cat wasn't too thrilled. Having a young raccoon around is like being around a hyper 2 yr. old - they don't stop moving. I'm also a huge animal lover and felt terrible about it, but at least I didn't let Animal Services get her. I felt bad for her regardless, because she was missing playmates/siblings to be with. Anyway I moved from there a while ago, but she would come around with her kids once in a while later on to say hello. Have no idea who tamed her, or where she came from. So all I can give you are a couple more pics, and one of me feeding this lovely possum (I love possums).

Many raccoons around, they can sometimes be a pain, but I do love animals and just work around them. My life certainly isn't being destroyed by them, that's for sure. I feel they have a right to be here as much as i do.

Raccoon_4.jpg
Raccoon_6.jpg
Possum.jpg

Attachments

• Raccoon_4.jpg
    Raccoon_4.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 730
  • Raccoon_5.jpg
    Raccoon_5.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,025
  • Possum.jpg
    Possum.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 731
  • Raccoon_6.jpg
    Raccoon_6.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 639
Last edited:
I had to discourage her from relying on my kindness, because she kept breaking in, even in the third story of the house, and also my cat wasn't too thrilled. Having a young raccoon around is like being around a hyper 2 yr. old - they don't stop moving. I'm also a huge animal lover and felt terrible about it, but at least I didn't let Animal Services get her. Anyway I moved from there a while ago, but she would come around with her kids once in a while later on to say hello. Have no idea who tamed her, or where she came from. So all I can give you are a couple more pics, and one of me feeding this lovely possum (I love possums).

Many raccoons around, they can sometimes be a pain, but I do love animals and just work around them. My life certainly isn't being destroyed by them, that's for sure. I feel they have a right to be here as much as i do.

View attachment 31631View attachment 31632View attachment 31633

You should never feed wild animals, especially in the city, it's not fair to the animals or to the neighbours. I am a serious animal lover, but you're not doing them any favours by feeding them and removing their healthy fear of humans. Sorry, back to the thread.

Looking forward to seeing Rob present his detailed solution to the raccoon problem, which will most likely involve dressing dummies up like female raccoons and stuffing them full of dynamite.

You should never feed wild animals, especially in the city, it's not fair to the animals or to the neighbours. I am a serious animal lover, but you're not doing them any favours by feeding them and removing their healthy fear of humans. Sorry, back to the thread.

It happened one time.

Last edited:
By the by, I am a user of electronic cigarettes. Don't want to start a big discussion about them here, too much to get into and off topic. However there is a discussion on FB about the new bylaws they are trying to enforce. Someone called Ford and this is what happened:

The Mayor states that he does not support any "red tape" for the consumer side, but she (Mayor's secretary) stated he is concerned for local businesses as well. She said to stay tuned this week for another public statement, and that although the mayor sees both sides of the coin, he has no intention of allowing any kind of roadblocks to ecig users or vendors in Toronto.

Time to vote Ford perhaps indeed...

He should come out to my place. For some reason, the raccoons don't give us much trouble. A bin gets knocked over once in a while, but that's about it. Certainly not a regular occurrence.

What 'pests" do racoons ward off?

"i am a major problem." mayor rob ford

ftfy

While I agree, unfortunately this can set up a Fordian Moebius strip loop scenario.

"...Maybe you're perfect, but I'm not perfect. I'm sorry a billion times, that you're offended and such. The important thing is that we are moving forward. There's no time to think when you're in this situation, I'm not a thinker, I'm a do-er. Jobways jobways jobways."

Looking forward to seeing Rob present his detailed solution to the raccoon problem, which will most likely involve dressing dummies up like female raccoons and stuffing them full of dynamite.

Paraphrasing:

Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the lock I put on the green bin DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled city council out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow councillors...

[video=youtube_share;-95QqBXLG2I]http://youtu.be/-95QqBXLG2I[/video]

Paraphrasing:

Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the lock I put on the green bin DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled city council out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow councillors...

[video=youtube_share;-95QqBXLG2I]http://youtu.be/-95QqBXLG2I[/video]

hmmm... with Robbie, would he just be reliving some piece of his glory days or reliving the glory of some piece?

I posted earlier about the trend of changing platform items, seemingly of the fly. One can say that they have become less extreme or fanatical; It's quite amusing, or frightening, depending if you are a Fordite or not.

For me it's both amusing and frightening. Amusing that the Ford Circus is getting this desperate and unhinged. Frightening because they are getting this desperate and unhinged, and watching this crazy train of a fake merrylship continue to lurch even after some people tried to pull the emergency brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back