725     1 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 655     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 548     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this going to be a twenty minute diatribe against our lawless racoons? Squirrels need to take some responsibility for their actions, too.

reporterdonpeat 7:07pm via Twitter Web Client
Rob Ford having another 9 a.m. press conference at his Etobicoke campaign office tomorrow.

So, Rob can barely show up, get high and drunk as he pleases and 27% of voters still trust him to lead the city? That is a pathetic statement for our electorate.

Is this going to be a twenty minute diatribe against our lawless racoons? Squirrels need to take some responsibility for their actions, too.

reporterdonpeat 7:07pm via Twitter Web Client
Rob Ford having another 9 a.m. press conference at his Etobicoke campaign office tomorrow.

And birds, don't forget those lying, thieving birds, this whole thing is effed daddy!

So RoFo has a problem with ‘coons, does he? Not surprising.

Scarberian, it was you who identified the Fordian dialect or language, where for any statement the first half says what the second half takes away. No?

If Rackety Raccoon is another Ford metaphor, I wonder what for?

Gotta admit this is getting interesting again. My popcorn maker is warming up.

BTW, would it be considered a prank to ring the Muzik bus for a pick-up at CH?

Just to note that, unless Kathleen Wynne specifically indicated her donation was in response to Ford, others had already issued a challenge to her, so Ford should not gain some kind of credit.

^ This. Fraud may have done it on the 16th but he definitely wasn't the first. (Chow did it on the 14th.)

Must also say it's annoying to see the coverage of Ford's ALS challenge disproportionately eating up press time. I mean, sure this is a great cause, but stop giving this imbecile any legitimacy for fuck sakes!

Scarberian, it was you who identified the Fordian dialect or language, where for any statement the first half says what the second half takes away. No?

It gets trickier if done by a two man act, preferably brothers. But yes, you got the concept right.

Pick up, and or drop off? Merryl Ford has a big day ahead of him at 9 AM tomorrow, might be easier for the party bus to just drop off Rofo at CH tomorrow morning. Rofo doesn't like to waste time or taxpayer money by shuttling to and fro needlessly. Heck, they should just make the party bus the official Mayor Force One.

For me it's both amusing and frightening. Amusing that the Ford Circus is getting this desperate and unhinged. Frightening because they are getting this desperate and unhinged, and watching this crazy train of a fake merrylship continue to lurch even after some people tried to pull the emergency brakes.

And all the while Robbie gives the appearance of being medicated, or some other reason, which is causing aphasia.

Looking forward to seeing Rob present his detailed solution to the raccoon problem, which will most likely involve dressing dummies up like female raccoons and stuffing them full of dynamite.

Shades of Caddy Shack!

If Rackety Raccoon is another Ford metaphor, I wonder what for?

Gotta admit this is getting interesting again. My popcorn maker is warming up.

Maybe he is trying a tie-in with Guardians Of The Galaxy, you know Rocket Racoon.

Transit talk can get bogged down in execution details and related arguments, so I suppose this thread shouldn't indulge.

I gotta say however that Ford's transit talk royally annoys me because it invokes magical thinking. Give the voter folks more of that. They love it!

If Rob saves money on city hall paper clips and unionised garbage collectors, there will be Carl Sagan-like billions and billions of gravy $ to build subways everywhere within two years. Don't bring reality into it.

"Prove that it's *not* wrong": that's how the argument works. And it's really irritating.

He should come out to my place. For some reason, the raccoons don't give us much trouble. A bin gets knocked over once in a while, but that's about it. Certainly not a regular occurrence.

Honestly, the best way to avoid the "raccoon problem" is to take your bins out first thing in the morning; not the night before. (Notwithstanding that RoFo may be too hungover for the first-thing-in-the-morning ritual)

Looking forward to seeing Rob present his detailed solution to the raccoon problem, which will most likely involve dressing dummies up like female raccoons and stuffing them full of dynamite.

Uh, that would require a different kind of fridge magnet

wileecyote.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back